Chapter 25

Me

Irene? Where are you?

Irene

Who are you and I'm at a bar for your concern. Are you my boyfriend?

Me

Wait! Irene, are you drunk.

Irene

No! I'm not, just come over, I want yo see you!

Irene is definitely drunk from the sound of it and I knew I had to run over before she does anything bad or someone does something to her. Getting my coat, I was stopped by Namjoon, who looked suspicious these days.

"Where do you think you're going Hobi Hyung," Namjoon questioned, his arms crossed on his chest, waiting for my answer.

"Um, my friend, he needs help, he losing consciousness and I think he's passed out!" I exclaimed, making up the quick excuse to make Namjoon freeze in confusion.

What if Irene had collapsed? What if someone kidnapped her? Why would she be in a bar anyways? She's not the girl to go there anyways, right?

With the information from drunk Irene, I finally located the bar and saw someone was already leaving the area with an older man.

It was Irene, she sounded reluctant enough to stay in the bar and wait for her 'boyfriend' but the man insisted on come to his house with him.

"Hey! What are you doing with my girlfriend!" I yelled, making my way to Irene's side and grapped onto the man's hand off her, which was holding onto Irene's wrist.

"What! She's your girlfriend! You too ugly for that!" The man retorted, sniggering at me. He wasn't lying, I was too ugly for Irene...

"Don't say that about my boyfriend, he's more handsome than you!" Irene muttered angrily, the sound of a hard slap was heard afterwards.

The man then muttered something under his breath and let go, walking back into the loud and chaotic bar. I sighed in relief but my mind still replayed what Irene said.

"You are okay, you're not hurt are you?" I asked gently but Irene shook her head, turning around to cup my cheeks firmly.

"I should be asking you that, you looked sad when he called you ugly, you know it's the opposite," Irene muttered honestly.

Irene doesn't think I'm ugly? She still likes me even though she's drunk-

"Let's get you home, you're still drunk Irene," I said clearly, looking for a taxi nearby.

"You're being ridicu-lush, I'm not that drunk..." Irene insisted, rubbing my hair about. The sensation of Irene giving all of her attention to me was the best.

Suddenly I felt lips touch mines and goosebumps filled my body as I opened my eyes. Irene was in front of me, her eyes were closed and her hands still cupping my cheeks.

Her lips were so soft and small that I felt like they were a perfect match for me and it was disappointing when Irene moved back.

"Hobi, I'm tired, let's go home," Irene mumbled, clinging onto me as her legs were giving out. Without hesitation, I set Irene on my back and made her wrap her around my neck..

"Did you get that. Okay, let's get that in the public news,"...