Chapter 24

"Jungkook is something wrong," I asked, pulling Jungkook to sit down beside me.

He muttered something that either Namjoon or me could hear until he said it louder and we both froze, Namjoon muting the TV.

"It's Li Sakura, you're ex girlfriend,"

Li Sakura? I thought I blocked her number so how is she texting me?

I took phone out of Jungkook's hands to see the message, Namjoon was looking too.

Unknown Number

Hey Hoseok! It's Li Sakura! I'm sorry of how we left off. Can we get back together again? I love you!! 💜💜💜

The way I felt disgusted was the worse, all of these emotions, she made me experience during our relationship. She is probably in a relationship right now. Only using me for money but I wasn't going to fall for that again.

"Hyung? Hyung, what are you going to do, don't tell me you're going to say yes!" Namjoon assumed but shook my head. I can't anyways, I'm already in love with someone else.

Me

We can't Li Sakura, the relationship was over a long time ago

It was left on read and I couldn't feel more happier about it. Namjoon gave a hug and we continued the movie....

"Manager Sialinda, when you said we were going to be the pub, I didn't think you meant this kind," I whispered slowly, hiding behind Manager Sialinda's back as drunk men passed by us, wobbling about and waving at us.

"Oh! Come on Irene! Live a little! You're legal aren't you! Let's celebrate your first song!" Manager Sialinda yelled playfully as we made our way inside the club.

Manager Sialinda ordered some drinks and we sat down on the fancy couch, men sitting us and were mostly interacting with Sialinda since she was talking the most.

Nervously, I started to drink the beer in my hand until I tried to sip it again but it was finished. My nervousness disappeared soon after and I stood up, wobbling a bit as I made my way to the moving dance floor that floated like a boat.

There was a male, about a few years older, made his way towards me as I danced my heart out. He was having that luscious hair that was gelled back and his shirt was wide open, exposing his chest.

"Maybe I have this dance, pretty lady," The man asked, giving his hand and I giggled lightly, accepting the invitation and took his hand as he slowly dragged me to the middle of the dance floor.

The dance was nice, my back was pressed onto his as we swayed side to side in unison. His arms were set on my waist, not making me move away though I didn't want to move anyways.

As soon as it started, it already came to an end as the music changed to a jazz kind. I decided to text someone to pick me up since it was getting boring.

"Wh- who is this?" I said to myself as a message came up from someone. Hobi? Who's Hobi? Is Hobi my boyfriend?

Hobi

Irene? Where are you?

Me

Who are you and I'm at a bar for your concern. Are you my boyfriend?

Hobi

Wait! Irene, are you drunk....