+21

ʙᴏɴᴜꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ:

You know you love me

· · ─────── ·☾. °.· ─────── · ·

─────────────────

─────────────────

"Dear diary," I read out loud as I wrote the same thing down.

"It's been exactly a year, an anniversary, you could say."

I've been writing down my thoughts ever since a year ago. Something my therapist made me do.

It was a rough time, but I eventually started therapy and got better.

"I met a guy today," chuckling, I zoned out for a bit, replaying today's events.

Six hours ago

"Yes, Doyun, I am heading to a cafe right now," I playfully rolled my eyes, as my cousin kept snickering through the phone.

She's been worried and making sure I eat regularly every day. I don't even understand, how is she making free time for herself to call and check on me, although I very appreciate it.

"Okay, see you later," ending the call and pushing the glass door open, as the bells jingle, announcing my arrival, I stepped inside, smiling at the barista behind the counter.

"Hello," he greeted me with a heart-warming smile.

"Hello."

I came forward and, instead of scanning the daily menu scribbled on the board behind the barista, as I would usually do, threw the guy a confused look.

"I come here every day, but how come I've never seen you?"

He chuckled, shaking his head lightly, "I'm new here, Hoojae," he pushed out his hand for me to shake.

"Y/n," I gave him a genuine smile, shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you, Y/n."

Present time

"Ahh, he was so handsome."

My daydream was cut short as other heart-racing memories took its place.

"I still remember the day you didn't kill me," weakly chuckling at how absurd this sounds, I stood up from the chair and made my way to the bed, lying down on it.