3

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ:

Mr. Park

· · ─────── ·☾. °.· ─────── · ·

─────────────────

─────────────────

Taken aback for a few seconds, I still managed to gather some strength in my weak knees, as I pushed myself up and come closer to the redhead.

Doyun eventually noticed my puzzled face expression, since it wasn't that hard to see my frown and my eyes running around in confusion.

"Hey," she called softly, waving her hand in front of me.

"You fine?" earning a concerned tone from my cousin, I immediately shook off the ugly expression I held, only to replace it with an unconvincing smile.

"Yeah, yeah.." I reassured her.

Nodding her head and giving me a slight smile back, she dropped her bag on the floor and marched deeper into the apartment.

Looks like the smile wasn't as unconvincing as I thought it was.

Shrugging the weird feeling off, I followed Doyun, taking exactly the same steps as her, almost as in I'm pushing me feet into the invisible heels of her she's leaving behind.

"Y/n-ah," I looked up upon hearing the redhead calling my name.

"Hm?" I hummed back.

"Could you please go to the pharmacy for me?" she pleaded.

"Why?" arching my brow in curiosity, I asked.

Hearing her reasoning and a 10 minute rant about how she got her kneecap injured at school, I nodded nonetheless and, taking my coat with me, I took off to the pharmacy right across the street.

Being greeted by the light dangling of bells right after I pushed the door of drugstore open, I stepped in and without wasting any time started looking for the joint gel Doyun asked me to get for her.

Tracing my fingertips over the glass hovering above the medicine, I didn't even hear the same bell noise being played at the other side of the store.

My attention was brought back to the place where I currently was only after a masculine voice roamed through the little store.

"Welcome, Mr. Park," I saw cashier bowing.

My curiosity not leaving me for a bit, as I turned around, expecting to see the so called Mr. Park, only to immediately be greeted by a handsome young man before me, smirking, and..

..a gun poking against my forehead.

Before I could even blink, a loud bang was heard, turning off absolutely every single one of my senses, until the darkness in front of me disappeared, as I opened my eyes and was met by a groan.

"Ugh,"

I so hate that place.

I muttered under my nose in total sync with Doyun.

· · ─────── ·☾. °.· ─────── · ·

A third update in a row? I think so