7

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ:

Is it finally over?

· · ─────── ·☾. °.· ─────── · ·

─────────────────

─────────────────

"No, no, no, NO!" I screamed out on the top of my lungs, probably damaging them more than nicotine could ever.

"This is-this is literally never-ending," a groan of frustration was merging with the anger in me, as I jumped out of the couch, landing straight on my feet.

"That son of a bitch is really starting to get on my nerves," referring to the man, who keeps putting an end yet an another start to my life all over again and again, I furrowed my brows, quickly making my way to my room, to avoid Doyun's daily whining.

Just as my hand slightly brushed against the doorknob, a light knock on the front door stopped me from turning it.

Raising a brow, I stared at the door, only to question myself of the usual scenario.

Wasn't the door supposed to spring open, revealing an exhausted Doyun or something? I thought just as the knocking started again.

"Doyun has keys, hasn't she?" asking out loud, I stepped closer to the door and looked trough the peephole, only to see a pitch black picture in front.

"Is it covered with something?" now completely drowning in confusion, I hesitated before opening the door.

"Hi," I was immediately greeted with a cheerful voice.

"Hi..?" my greetings back sounded more like a question.

"I just moved in next doors, wanted to say a little "Hi" to my neighbours, ya' know," lightly chuckling, he said.

Finally straightening my spine, I let the door fall a bit wider open, to reveal a beautiful, yet strange scenery before me.

The apparent neighbour had a black hoodie with its hood plaided, his dark, silky locks covering his forehead.

As my eyes traveled further, I was greeted by a life-taking eye smile, which caused the sides of his eyes to slightly crinkle, making him look dangerously adorable.

His lips were parted, as blindingly white teeth were formed in an killingly bright smile, one of his front teeth slightly crooked, making his appearance ten times more attractive.

I couldn't notice but to adore his smooth skin, reflecting the dim light coming from apartment.

Is it finally over? I ask myself, as the obvious man, standing in my doorframe, does not look like Doyun at all.

A light chuckle broke me down from my thoughts, as I instantly shook my head and adverted my gaze down to the floor, heat rushing up to my cheeks.

"I have been checked out numerous of times, but their eyes have never been stuck to my facial features this long and intensely."

"S-sorry.."

Seriously, Y/n?! Stuttering?!! Get a hold of yourself!!!!

"Come in," giving him a tight-lipped smile, I scooted over to the side, letting my new neighbour inside.

"So.." I started, closing the door after he enters.

"I'm Y/n," turning around and facing him, I pushed my hand towards the gorgeous man, for him to shake it.

"Oh, I know."

"What?" I asked, as the inaudible muffle finally entered my ears.

"I said, "I'm Jimin"," he finally turned around, facing me too, as he gently shook my hand, smiling at me.

"Nice to meet you, Jimin," returning his smile, I couldn't help but to notice a very strange feeling knotting in my guts.

Have I met you before?

· · ─────── ·☾. °.· ─────── · ·

Have you met him before? 🤨
HAVE YOU?! HUH?!!!!

Y/n allowing Jimin inside her apartment:

Or not, who knows AHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH