5

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ:

We meet again

· · ─────── ·☾. °.· ─────── · ·

─────────────────

─────────────────

At this point the fear was slowly leaving my body, as annoyance took it's place, making me stand up and face Doyun.

"Doyun-ah," I called her.

"Hi, Y/n," she groaned, struggling with the shoes, as usual.

"I'm so exhausted."

"Me too," I scoffed to myself.

Grunting and having a hard time pushing her feet towards the living room, she asked, "Y/n-ah, could you please-"

"Go to the pharmacy?" I finished her sentence, as the same annoyance grows inside me, almost eating me up.

"How did you-" not letting her finish this time either, I quickly grabbed my coat and stormed out.

"Sit down and rest, we don't need you injuring you knees further, do we?" blabbing it out, I finally took my leave, leaving my cousin speechless behind.

I can't keep letting you kill me this easily.

Stomping my way obviously not to the drugstore, to not make the same mistake I made previously, I dragged myself to an alley, just around the corner of the pharmacy.

Keeping me gaze around me, I kept glancing over my shoulder and to my sides, trying to spot a suspicious figure near me, but he wasn't here,

yet.

Still being extremely cautious, I finally got to my final destination.

"Hey, Hangyeol," I spat, darting my eyes around us.

"Y/n?" the man before me raised an eyebrow at my unexpected appearance.

"9mm, load the magazine full," without wasting any time, I ordered, sneakily pushing just the right amount of money towards the man in a black hood.

His eyes instantly widening at my request. As he didn't even budge a bit, until my voice made him finally react.

"9MM WITH A FULL MAGAZINE," the tone of mine becoming ten times louder.

Eventually Hangyeol nodded, reaching down and sliding six bullets inside the ordered pistol.

His hands were slightly trembling, as he was doubting, whether he really should sell me the weapon or not.

"..for self defence purposes," I reassured him that I wasn't planning on murdering anyone.

Or was I?

Narrowing his amber coloured eyes at me, he fortunately slid the delicate gun right in my free palm, my fingers instantly snaking around it and clutching on it, as if my life depended on it.

Well, actually, it does.

As he allowed the black weapon to rest in my grip, he aggressively snatched the money out of my other palm, huffing.

"Kid, you know that you can tell me if something's wrong, right?" he asked me suspiciously.

"Of course I know that," shrugging him off, I waved a quick goodbye and turned around on my heels, making my way to the pharmacy.

I didn't forget about you, Doyun.

As soon as the city lights covered my sight, a cough was played behind me, followed by a charming manly voice.

"So we meet again."

· · ─────── ·☾. °.· ─────── · ·

Y/n when the "mySTeRiOUs kiLLeR" coughs:

ANYWAYS!Do these chapters have to be even shorter?Cause idk

ANYWAYS!
Do these chapters have to be even shorter?Cause idk..
Probably.. or no? Am i doing a fine job, guys???