10

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ:

Perfectly fine

· · ─────── ·☾. °.· ─────── · ·

─────────────────

─────────────────

Blinking rapidly to assure myself that I'm indeed awake, I knotted my eyebrows and dragged my eyes to my neighbour's silhouette.

"What-what happened?"

"As I was closing the door after you left, I heard a thud, glanced out and saw you collapsed on the floor," he shrugged and acted like it was no big deal.

Like it was casual for him.

"So you.."

"So I brought you here," he finished my sentence.

"Thanks, for taking care of me, once again," I chuckled.

"No problem," throwing a wink at me, he made himself comfortable next to me.

As the mattress next to me bent down, when he placed his weight on it, a light blush crept onto my cheeks.

Fuck, fuck, fuck

Y/n, can you, for once, stop making things awkward around boys?

Groaning internally, I adverted my gaze to my lap, nervously picking on my fingers.

"Well, you feeling any better?" he asked.

The close proximity of his voice, the raspy vibrations literally caressing my earlobe, made a weird feeling to knot down in my abdomen.

My, previously steady beating, heart started to thump in my chest more rapidly, as in trying to break out of my ribcage.

Whatsoever, the previous blush on my cheeks now covering also my nose and slightly hovering abive my forehead.

"I-I'm fine, Jimin-ssi, thank you.."

For crying out loud, Y/n, quit. the. STUTTERING!

A frustrated groan was soon replacing his caressing voice, as he leaned in, just enough to brush the tip of his nose against my temple.

"No formalities, Y/n-ah, did you forget?" purring a light whisper and ending it with a weak bite on my earlobe, he stood up and went for the door.

The pads of my, now trembling fingers, immediately rushed to hold onto my weakly abused earlobe, as an oddly familiar feeling took over me.

"I'll go take a shower, whenever you're steady enough, you can leave, I'm not going to hold you hostage," he let out a bitter chuckle, before disappearing behind the door.

"Who is he.." furrowing I asked myself, as I slowly got up too and quickly went towards my apartment, making sure I lock the door this time.

"Did I really pass out on my way to here? Did I really just dreamt about getting killed?"

As I was pacing in circles around the couch of my living room, I finally noticed.

"The bandage... where is it?"

My eyes now stuck on the perfectly fine hand, like if I hadn't burnt it an hour ago.

"What the.."

As plates breaking were being heard from the kitchen, not being prepared for a sudden sound like this, my legs immediately dropped me on the ground, landing right onto my hip.

Hissing from pain I eyed the doorframe of the kitchen, only to be met with a pitch black figure coming right out of it.

"......no....."

· · ─────── ·☾. °.· ─────── · ·

Next chapter will be kinda thrilling and kinda gory, so be ready