13

ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴅᴅᴇᴅ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ
◁◁ || ▷▷
ⁿ ────────────ᵐᵃˣ

(I know that hoc is not a sexual song, lyricwise, but the instrumental does make the atmosphere kinda freaky, yk, that's why we are only listening to instrumental)

─────────────────

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ:

Too familiar

· · ─────── ·☾. °.· ─────── · ·

─────────────────

─────────────────

As his hands were giving my tense shoulder muscles light squeeze here and there, a satisfied moan escaped my lips.

The eyes, which I kept closed seconds ago, shot open, widening at the sound I made, my free hand, what didn't support the cup filled with noodles on my lap, immediately slapped my mouth shut.

Heart racing faster than it should be, I heard an amused chuckle, right beside my ear.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" he purred.

Gulping down the knot in my throat, I finally relaxed a bit, slowly nodding and admitting, that it indeed made me feel good.

"Is that so?" Jimin whispered, leaving a light peck under my earlobe, earning for himself a quiet whimper from me.

"And how about this?" he asked teasingly, as his right hand slowly slid down my arm, stopping at my wrist and turning it sideways, continuing his way to the waistband of my shorts, gently pulling it down, enough to create a space for his hand to slide inside.

While doing so, the other hand of his grabbed the warm cup from my lap, placing it onto the nightstand.

Letting out a shaky breath, I again closed my eyes and imagined, what the neighbour of mine is planning on doing next, when I felt the very tip of his finger lightly brushing against my clothed core.

"Ji-Jimin.." I trembled under his touch.

"Oh, princess, I have barely touched you, and you are already pouring," he said, as he pulled out his hand out of my shorts, showing me his moist finger.

"Your panties are soaked," he leaned closer to my other ear, "wet," he said, emphasising the "t".

"I'm-I'm sorry.."

Not being in the mood to snicker at myself for stuttering, I grabbed his hand and pushed it against my lips, licking the pad of his moist finger.

"What a good girl," he said, before standing up and making his way in front of me.

As I refused to open my eyes, since the embarrassment finally started to kick in, realizing what have I just done, I still felt his intense gaze on me.

"Do you want me to make you feel even better than that?" was all I heard before I felt my back coming in contact with the soft bedsheets under me, as Jimin had pushed me down.

His strong grip still on my shoulders, knees on either sides of my hips.

Not daring to look him in the eyes, I captured my bottom lip between my teeth and shyly nodded my head.

Getting the answer he expected, he let go of my shoulders and slid off the bed, landing on his knees, as he gently placed his hands on my thighs, spreading my legs apart.

Hooking his fingers in my waistband again, Jimin pulled off my shorts.

It wasn't long until I felt his fingers lightly pinching my inner thighs teasingly.

"Jimin.." I moaned, sensing his finger lingering at my core, but not entirely doing anything to it.

"Patience, princess," he said, as he leaned down, placing a gentle peck on my clothed entrance, earning a begging moan from me in return.

Cackling out a chuckle, he finally pushed the fabric of my panties aside and slid the pad of his middle finger across my core, attaching his tongue to it right after.

Swirling his tongue around my clit, he pushed his middle finger inside me, thrusting it in and out.

The room was soon filled with sloppy whines and moans, all coming from one source - me.

I didn't dare to allow my fingers to grab onto his hair, even though they so longed for that, instead I grabbed those silky sheets under me and squished them hard in my fists, letting me eyes to roll in the back of my head from the pleasure I was getting filled with.

A minute passed and I felt a tingling sensation roaming in my lower abdomen, as orgasm hit me hard, making my toes curl up and thighs to lightly shake on the either sides of Jimin's head.

My neighbour slowed down the pace, as he replaced his finger with his tongue, letting my juices to fully cover his lips.

Pulling himself up and onto me, Jimin placed a passionate kiss on my lips.

It felt somewhat familiar.

Very familiar.

Even too familiar.

...

Those plump lips.

Where have I tasted you before?

Not long after, I felt a rough stab on my side, right above the hip, just before everything became black, again.

· · ─────── ·☾. °.· ─────── · ·

Sooo, Y/n and Jimin finally messed around a little

Also, the ending is very, very near guys 😗