14

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ:

Promise

· · ─────── ·☾. °.· ─────── · ·

─────────────────

─────────────────

Panting hard, as my forehead was completely covered in cold sweat, I sprung out from Jimin's bed, as he now entered his own room.

"You!" I exclaimed, pointing a finger at him.

"You are my murderer, aren't you?!" I felt anger slowly building up in me, but at the same time I couldn't help but feel slightly hurt.

Why?

Probably because I grew somewhat attachment to his personas. To him as my neighbour and to him as my killer..

Oh, Y/n, what a dumb girl you are, you know this is more than wrong!

"Woah, woah, princess, calm down, what is it with you?" he asked, acting clueless and raising his hands in defence.

"You know what I am talking about! You know!"

Raising an eyebrow up and slowly placing his hands back down, I noticed a light smirk dancing on the plump lips of his.

"Stop accusing me of your imagination, darling," he purred in an familiar manner.

Soon, my mind went blank, remembering my encounter with him..

"Nice try, princess."

It was clearer than sky, that the monster, who is already placed on top of my thighs, hovering above me, had a smirk playing on his lips all along.

"Let me-" as I was about to scream at him, I felt something cold placed against my jaw.

"Shh, don't tempt me, darling, this only makes everything more thrilling."

...."princess", "darling", his voice and whispers, him caressing my earlobe, his lips....

How did I not notice this sooner?

"What do you want?" I asked, slightly irritated, realizing, that everything he's done was just him luring me into his traps and eventually having his way with me by killing me, and not actually making some kind of first moves and hitting on me.

"I don't know what you are talking about," he lied through a visibly fake smile.

"Stop playing these stupid games and tell me what the actual fuck is going on, is this some kind of experiment? The government is testing something on me, isn't it?"

"I can't tell you that, baby," Jimin was slowly approaching me.

As he took a step closer, I stepped one back, continuing our step exchange until there was nowhere to step back, when my spine came in contact with a wall behind me.

Eventually my suspected murderer stood right in front of me, towering my small figure.

His face only inches away from mine, as he bent down a little, to come face to face with me.

"What did I do to deserve this?" I let out a weak sob.

"You broke your promise," he stated, a sinister grin displayed on his lips.

· · ─────── ·☾. °.· ─────── · ·

Hmmm 🧐, tea ☕️

Hmmm 🧐, tea ☕️..
Here, serve yourself some 🫖