14 | Official Roommate

Start from the beginning

"Oh shit!" Sasha curses while shoving the remaining spray paint cans into the backpack and running, making sure to pull Willow along with her.

Willow pulls her hood further over her face while hurrying into the backseat of Alisha's truck. "Go, go, go!" She shouts.

Alisha doesn't waste a second and presses on the gas pedal, speeding away. She glances back at her sister making sure she's ok. "Are you ok?She didn't see you right?"

Sasha shakes her head. "No, think we're good." She says trying to catch her breath. "I really need to exercise more."

Willow who struggles to catch her breath as well nods in agreement. "Me too."

"You both suck! We could get arrested!" Sophia exclaims while turning to face her two best friends.

Sasha rolls her eyes. "They won't know who did it."

"Oh yeah, how are you so sure?"

"Because no one seen us."

"What about cameras?"

Willow scoffs out a laugh. "There's no cameras around here, trust me."

"Right, well, what if you left fingerprints or something?"
Sasha holds up her glove covered hand in response and wiggles her fingers. "And if-"

"Why did you come if you're gonna be like this?" Sasha asks.

"I didn't want to come! You guys basically kidnapped me! You didn't even tell me what we were doing!" She argues in disbelief.

Willow shrugs carelessly. "I mean, what else did you expect after hearing what Wes and Cam said? Did you really think we weren't going to do anything?"

"Well no but-"

"No buts. You know us and you should have known we were going to do something like this." She interrupts.

Sasha nods in agreement. "Right, and why else did you think we had to sneak out of the apartment? Or the fact that the boys didn't come?"

Sophia gapes at the two before turning to Alisha. "Can you believe this?"

"They're not wrong." She shrugs getting a shocked look from the blonde making her chuckle. "Even i figured they would be doing something like this, i thought you would have known better by now, y'know with being their best friend and all."

Shaking her head Sophia turns to face the front. "Just take me home so i can forget this ever happened."

Leaning forward Willow peeks her head around the seat and pokes her friends cheek. "Don't be so grumpy." Sophia slaps her hand away. "It was totally worth it, he deserved it and the spray paint will wash away."

"I don't care, that doesn't make it any better."

Sasha leans forward to join the conversation. "Come on Soph, you can't tell us you didn't have a little bit of fun. You used to love spray painting with us."

She rolls her eyes in response while trying to hide the small smile that pulls on the corner of her lips as she remembers all the fun their group had when finding abandoned buildings to do art on. They all loved it. She loved it. "Whatever, you two better just hope we don't get caught."

"We won't, we were careful." Willow assures leaning back in her seat.

"I hope so." Sophia says with a sigh. "We would not last in juvie."

"You wouldn't last." She corrects slightly offended. "I could probably last."

Sasha laughs. "Not even. You wouldn't be able to survive either."

"Oh you're one to talk, you wouldn't be able to last without your phone!" She argues.

"I so would!"

Alisha laughs as she watches the three's arguement in amusement. In her opinion, none of them could last. She just didn't want to say it and be dragged into the debate.

---

Once again Willow's sleep gets interrupted when she hears her cellphone start to ring. "Shut it up." Sasha complains from behind her.

"You shut it up, I'm sleeping." She mumbles out while pulling her pillow over her head in attempts of blocking out the noise around her.

Sasha groans in annoyance but still leans over Willow to grab the girls phone. Looking to see who it was that called she see's Vince's name along with a voicemail. "It's Vince, he left a voicemail." She tells her as he calls once more. "Hello?" She answers.

"Hello? Who's this? Where's Willow?" He asks.

"It's Sasha, Willow won't get up to answer her phone."

"Right, well, could you ask her if she can do me a favor?"

"No, hang on." Sasha tells him, not waiting for an answer as she tosses the phone onto the bed beside Willow. "Talk to him, I'm going to get dressed." She orders while pulling the pillow off of the girls head.

Willow groans and rolls over, blindly feeling around the bed for her phone and sighing when she finally finds it. "Hey Vince."

"Hi, Willow, could you do me a favor?"

"Like what?"

"Something came up and Jane and I need to go visit her parents, i was hoping you and Wes would be able to babysit Tyler for a few days?"

"'Course. Everything ok?"

"I'm not sure yet, there is something wrong with Jane's father and we were asked to get down there as soon as we can."

"I hope everything works out."

"Me too." He sighs. "So we're leaving in an hour, could i drop Tyler off then?"

"Yeah, see you in a bit."

"Thank you Willow. See you soon." He says before hanging up.

Turning over Willow glances at her brother's bed where Sophia is sound asleep by herself. Looking back to her phone confused she checks the time to see it's already 3pm. "Damn."

---

Walking into the unusually empty livingroom Willow and Sasha look around confused by the lack of Cameron and Wes. "Where do you think they went?"

Willow shrugs. "I don't-"

She gets interrupted by the front door opening and Cameron and Wes walking in. "Oh, look, they're alive." Wes comments upon seeing the two girls.

"Haha." Sasha rolls her eyes.

"Where were you guys?" Willow asks.

Cameron holds up the bag in his hand. "Getting some things from my apartment."

"Oh, so you're officially movin in?" She asks with a raised brow.

He nods. "If that's ok with you."

She smiles at him easing his nerves. "Yeah, you pretty much lived here already, now it's just official."

"We all pretty much live here." Sasha says from the kitchen.

Cameron nods in agreement. "True."

"So, what did you guys do last night?" Wes asks looking between the two girls.

Both glance at each other feigning confusion. "What do you mean?"

"Well Cam and i were up before you guys and Soph is still sleeping. Why?"

Cameron looks more confused then anyone while he looks between the three unsure on what he's missing. "Nothing, why do you think we did something?" Willow asks while walking over to Sasha and stealing the mug of coffee from her hands.

"Hey, make your own!" She complains though gets ignored as Willow makes her way over to the livingroom where she sits in the chair not paying any mind to her brother's interrogation.

"So, you didn't do anything last night?"

"Nope, nothing."

"We have no idea what you're talking about."