🍓 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗦𝗜𝗫

Mikey's arms were around your waist as he dances with you, even though he was in front of you , the images of Hanma violating you kept on flashing into your mind like a freakin' nightmare.

"Y/N-chin? " You raised your head upon hearing Mikey 's worried voice.

"Yeah? "

"You've been spacing out."

"Oh.. Sorry it's just that-" Before you could continue Mikey pressed your body even firmer on his, making your cheeks flush red sometimes, you wonder how Mikey can be a baby and in a split second and he can also become a dominant gremli-

"Y/N-chin.. Just for this night. "

He whispered.

"Can you focus on me? " He continued and before you knew he placed a quick peck on the side of your lips.

"Mikey?"

He started rubbing his thumb on your back, tracing a circle of patterns, blinking your eyes , you looked straight into Mikey's pair, the way he looks straight into yours, the way the tension of his movements making your kness weak and you couldn't follow anything to what he was doing right now, but the way his frowned lips curled into a smirk making you even more embarrassed at least indicated you that he was now okay.

As the music stopped, you two did the same thing. Finally let go of your hand but kissing it's back before stepping away from you.

You sighed in relief. The plan with the boys were they will take turns dancing with you.

So far , when they did dance with you they manged to make moves on you like kissing, your neck, shoulders, cheeks but no one has kissed your lips which you appreciated...

"They get punished, Y/N."

DAMN IT!!! ,

Placing both of your hands on your cheeks, you tried not to let out a squeel, seriously... the guys have been really making moves on you and each of their moves were driving you crazy.

"Y/N." You turned your head to see Kazutora

"Yes? "

"Shucks... Don't be too formal,"  he smirked before holding out his hand to you. "Mind showing me around? " He continued.

"S-sure.. " You excused yourself from the boys and he took your hand, you can only hope this guy was gonna be the one to free you from the boy's constant hits.

The two of you walked around for some minute , during the walk. Kazutora and you shared a good conversation. Mostly about you because he insisted the night was for you.

Until you two were now at the gym's rooftop.

"So how does it feel, Y/N?" He suddenly spoke up making you stop from your tracks.

"What do you mean? "

"How does it feel? To meet your friends online. " He replied with a smile, but unlike he smile he wore earlier, this one was like a punch in your gut, shouting at you that this one isn't sincere.

"I should ask you the same thing, how does it feel , Kazutora? "

His eyes widened a bit before he closed it as he slowly approached you, each steps he took made you battle your own inner thoughts on what he will do next and more strategies on how to escape him in case he ever does try to do something much to your discomfort.

"It feels.. " He paused until you two were now inches apart from each other and he leaned his mouth to your ear- now that you took a good look of his face.