ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

"Y/N-"

"No. "

"But-"

"No. "

"Can't you atleast lis-"

"No. "

"Y/N wait up! "

You didn't. You kept on walking and ignored him, you usually go to school earlier than anyone to have the perfect schedule so you won't have any regrets but now you're slowly regretting it because of this guy.

"Y/N!" He shouted taking your hand but you yanked it away.

"Leave me alone Ran!"

"Can't you at least listen? "

"Listen for what Ran?!"

"Okay first, calm down"

"Fuck off. "

You spat and started to walk again but Ran grew impatient, he's been trying his best to talk to you for five minutes yet here you were still ignoring him and it was honestly making him pissed off but if it's means you will forgive him he will do it.

When he called for the third time but still ignored him, he clicked his tongue and before you knew it he already grabbed your waist and yanked you on his shoulder.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! LET GO! "

"Not unless we talk first. "

"We have nothing to talk about! "

You punch, kicked, bite, choked still the guy didn't budge you were still on his shoulder thank God you were wearing baggy long clothes cause if you weren't your thighs and legs would've been exposed by now and everyone would gawk at it.

"Ran! "

"No Y/N..I just wanna talk. "

You groaned in defeat and let him take you to wherever he fucking knows.

Although the school still didn't have that much students you still didn't like this position, he was lifting you shamelessly the though of your butt just at the side of his face was making you even more embarrassed.

"Do you even eat? " He asked taking your attention.

"Excuse me? "

"I said, do you even eat? "

"I do. "

"I see, so instant ramen is what you call eat, even though you're the smartest in the class you're actually pretty dumb. "

He replied and your mouth hang open.

The guy had the audacity to call you do when he literally just dated your past bestfriend even though he admitted he has feelings for you!

"Let go! If your girlfriend sees this I swea-"

"I don't have a girlfriend. "

"I don't want another girl on my tai.. What?" You stopped and looked at the back of his head.

"Lynette and I broke up already. "

"When? "

"Why are you interested? " He smirked.

"That's it.. "

"No.. No I'm just kidding seriously Y/N."

"Don't mess with me Ran! "

"Okay! calm down little kitten."

You were gritting your teeth frustratedly this guy was totally messing with you and you don't like it even one bit.