🍓 𝘼. 𝙎𝙀𝙉𝙅𝙐

You stretched your arms, wearing your sports bra and your leggings.

Lying on your yoga mat, after stretching, you split your legs apart and leaned your back , focusing on your stretching, until you heard knocking from your door.

You smiled, knowing who it was already.

"Come in. "

She came in.

"Y/N , Wanna go- oh. " She blinked , looking at the sight of your body having a thin layer of sweat.

Senju put the orange juice on your desk before grabbing your towel and help you wipe your sweat and you thanked her.

"What is it? " You asked as she smiled before kissing your forehead, you felt embraassed cause you know it was still drenched in sweat, some might find it disgusting but Senju was the one who said you were perfect in anything.

"I was thinking about going on a date? " She tilted her head.

"Sure.. But why suddenly? "

Senju stood up before hugging you.

"I've been busy with Brahman lately, I wanna spend time with my Y/N." She smiled and started giving kisses on your neck making you ticklish.

"Stop Senju..You're tickl-" You stopped when her hands suddenly went to your hips and started wiggling her fingers.

"Hahaha! I said stop! " You giggled and she stopped but again, kissing your forehead.

"So wanna go? "

You nod your head before walking to the shower.

"I'll wait. " She said and was about to go for the door but you called for her.

"Yes? " She asked blinking.

"Join me. " You smiled.

Senju smirked before nodding her head.

"We're only gonna shower okay? " She smiled before taking your hand and you nodded.

But you know damn well Senju won't be able to keep what she said.