❥︎𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓

A/N: Okay, since you all have been fucking my messages /Comments with curiousity who's the husband is! I'm just gonna make another chapter.

Two years..

While holding your daughter's hand and his holding the other one.

The smile in his face was priceless.

Who would've thought someone like him would be the guy you'd be destinated with.

"Mommy! I want to buy those pink plagues! " Your daughter yelled as she squeaked when her father lifted her up to put her on his shoulders.

"You heard her 'Mommy''

He smirked.

You started to blush, cause the mommy your little one is saying is completely different to the mommy he's saying.

Memories of your time with him flashed by your mind he was a very sweet person.

But something is just different when he's in bed.

"You like that baby? ~"

You snapped yourself out of the image of him ontop of you while literally doing some inappropriate stuff with you.

"Mommy, are you sick? You're red. " Your loving daughter spoke with worry and you shake your head.

"I'm okay dear. "

"Nevermind that, didn't you say you wanted to buy a plushie? " Your husband spoke before letting her down.

"Yeah but if mom is sick then I don't want to, I want to win the plushie with her! " She beamed literally making you and your husband's heart squeeze with cuteness.

You smiled before taking her hand.

"Then what are we waiting for? "

Soon you bought her exactly the plushie she wanted and she was now playing with it on the playground.

Though she was alone, your husband doesn't really like it when a single person looks at your daughter cause she really looked a lot like you. You and your husband was now sitting under a tree.

"Can't you atleast give her one friend?" You mumbled while your hips were wrapped around by his arms.

Your back was pressed against his chest and was burrying his chin on your shoulder.

"No. "

"Oh come on! " You whined but as you were about to proceed whining, he let out a chuckle before holding your chin and kissed your lips.

You wanted to get mad at him but his sweetness really made you stop doing so.

"I'm getting mad here you know. " You whined and pouted when he let go of you.

He laughed softly before giving light kisses on your nape.

"My baby is sulking? Want me to make it up to you? " He said in a very playful tone.

"No. "

"Bah! I'm trying to be nice here. " He slowly slid his hands inside your shirt but you stopped him.

"Stop it, we're in public! "

"So? "

You grit your teeth embarrassed.

"Let's not do it here! "

"So we can do it if we're at home? " He smirked.

You knew it. The guy is turned on again..

You sighed deeply before facing him to give him a light kiss on his lips.

"Let's go home. "

"Yeah. "

He stood up hurriedly, leaving you alone and took his daughter's hand.

When you arrived at your home Raiha put her plushie on the couch before grabbing her small brushes.

"Mommy can you brush him with me? "

You smiled.

"Su-"

"Sweetie, mommy and I have something to do. If you're bored you can always take my phone that is on the table okay? "

He interrupted before swinging you on his shoulders.

Like the old days...

Raiha gave him a cheerful ' yes'

He didn't even bother closing the door before crashing his lips hungrily to you.

"Wait.. The do-"

You couldn't proceed to what you were saying, his hands immediately went to cup your breasts as you whimpered, his tongue dancing with yours , you loved his touch but you need to close the door.

"Close the door! "

He pulled back, growling and slammed the door closed as you were about to hop on the bed he pulled your jacket out and in a split moment your shirt was now on the floor.

Is he that needy..?

He hovered over you before sucking each of your sensitive nipple as you let out a soft moan. His fingers were playing with your clit.

"Y/N.." He growled as you were about to moan his name he stopped.

"What the hell?! " You hissed and he smirked.

"I want to try something new. " He said in a smirk.

"What? "

He pulled you out of the bed before slamming your body of the wall.

"I want to try this hun. " He whispered in your ear before zipping his pants down.

Honeslty..Your husband really does have many sides.

A softy bear with your daughter.

A kind husband for you, his wife.

A criminal.

A monster when it comes to these stuff.

"I love you Y/N." He said in between the thrusts he gave you.

You breathed out a very deep gasp before wrapping your arms around his neck , before you could say something back, you leaned closer to his lips and kissed him deeply.

"I love you too, Sanzu. "

....𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕰𝖓𝖉