🍓 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

After applying some ointment to the guy named Wakasa on the couch, Angry said he needed to contact his brother cause it was supposed to be the two of them on this mission yet he forgot about it.

You were busy wrapping some bandages on Wakasa's arm but he took you by surprise when his eyes snapped open and he instantly grabbed your hand in a split second , you didn't had the time to think when he flipped your positions.

Back now laid on the couch while he was ontop of you, his left knee brushing between your thighs making you a shiver, his face was so close to yours adding more tension between the two of you.

Wait.. ! Snap out of it Y/N!

PUNCH THIS PERVERTE-

"Who are you? " He mumbled in a low and confused voice, though there was a hint d interrogation in it. Fighting the urge to shout at him for treating you like this despite you taking care of him while he was weak. The closeness was enough to make your heart skip a beat but now that you heard his voice, you felt like your stomach made a backflip. Without even noticing your cheeks were now burning.

"I said.. Who are you. " He repeated, his husky voice said in a whisper but this time it was as if he was demanding you.

"Woman, I'm talking to yo-"

"Hey Y/N-san Thank you so much but we need to go- HOLY SHIT!! CLOSE YOU THE DOOR IF YOU WANNA FUCK EACH OTHER PLEASE! "

You heard Souya's voice boomed across the entire living room,  in a split moment you and Wakasa were now apart from eachother but the moment he pulled back he winced at holding his arm and you tried to approach him but your heart felt a pang when he agressively slapped it away, his purple hues piercing through your (e/c) ones making you shiver.

"Hey! Y/N was the one who treated your sorry ass, you know! " Shouted Angry and that's when Wakasa started blinking his eyes before turning to face you properly.

His eyes widened to see your face this time properly and that's when he felt a pang of guilt when you took care of him and he literally pushed you away.

But no one could blame him,  after days and days, and days of fighting he was just tired and couldn't focus properly what's in front of him. 

Senju is gonna kill me for hurting a girl..

He thought before he speaking up, making sure his tone was more polite and appropriate this time. "Thank and you, sorry for my ass behavior. "

When you accepted his apology, he promised he will make it up to you someday but one question was now in your mind.

How exactly..?

"Again,  thanks for the help, Y/N-san. " Angry said before twisting the knob open meanwhile Wakasa was still standing in front of the door, his back was facing you while you were there standing still confused if he needed something else.

He took a deep breath when the door shut closed and turned to you.

"Y/N?"

"Yes.. "

"Imaushi Wakasa. "

"I see.. "

"Here. " He took out his phone and you saw his phone address,  you looked up to him and blinked your eyes in confusion.

"What? "

"Let's go out someday. You know, maybe there's a place you wanna go I'll take you on a date to make it up to you. " He smiled before you did the same thing and took his number.