🍓 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥

Opening your eyes while your hand was on your chest , you rose up from the bed , a warm smile was instantly present to your face.

When the boys asked about your problems last night, you decided to not tell them since you didn't wanna bother them, although it was hard to convince them that it's okay, they soon believed you and stopped bugging you about your bad day.

I had a bad day, but I did had a good night talking to you guys.

You thought, pulling the sheets off as you stood up and preparing what awaits for you the day.

Running downstairs excitedly, you tied your hair and started to cook for breakfast.

I'm down for waffles right now.

You opened your fridge but dissapointment rushed over you when you couldn't find eggs.

You sighed deeply , and just went for instant noodles for breakfast as you waited for your noodles to boil.

When you find the time awfully not passing that quickly , you smiled running upstairs to grab your phone.

I think I should talk to them.

Y/N is online

Y/N:

Draken: Holy shi- Tf is that face?!

Good morning Draken

Draken: What's so good about it?

Well here you are, you woke up in another day instead of dying that's a gift from God you know.

Draken: Honestly, I'd rather die.

Kisaki is online

Kisaki: I already told you I can help you with that.

Chifuyu is online

Takemichi is online

Takemichi: Stay away from Draken you trash

Kisaki: Says the one who can't even punch me

Takemichi :