🍓 𝙎. 𝙈𝘼𝙉𝙅𝙄𝙍𝙊

SANO MANJIRO'S POV

"Sir, should we spare him?"

I gave the assistant a very cold glare, I saw him shivered but I didn't give a shit, he asked me to spare that..

I don't know, I can't even see that as a human!

His sin can never be atone whatever he will do, even if that thing kills itself in front of me with my own eyes, I would only be disgusted , I won't bother feeling sorry because I know he knows , he deserved such death.

I walked towards the assistant before shoving my hands inside my pockets.

"I'll spare him, in exchange for your life. " I said before turning around.

I immediately heard the sound of gunshot behind me making goosebumps appear on my skin but not because of fear, I just missed someone.

I swallowed a lump in my throat, already missing the arms I wanted to be hugged with.

"Mikey? Going home? "

I stopped trying to hit the gas of my car when I heard Kakucho's voice, I looked him after rolling my window down. I didn't utter a word instead, I nodded as an answer.

Kakucho bid me goodbye before I stepped on it.

My head was such a mess..

My heart was hammering insidemy chest, threatening to jump out.

My eyes were focused on the road yet they were looking for something else.

My hands were starting to get sweaty

I clicked my tongue before I pressured the gas even more.

I was really shaking, I want to see her. I wanna see them NOW!

I was busy on work for two days, I wasn't allowed to call or even type a single 'Hi' cause I hadn't had the time, I was busy tracking that asshole because of his sin. How dare he land his filthy  hands on someone special to me! The nerve!

Two days not seeing them.

Two days not touching them.

Two days not hearing them.

"Fucking hell.." I grumbled underneath my breath, but my anger calmed down slowly when I could see our mansion's gate, I didn't even bother letting my car get inside I kept it outside at let the guards take care of it.

I immediately ran inside, I couldn't keep it anymore, I was panicking.

Turning the door around ,I opened my mouth, tears bulding on my eyes. I wanted to shout.

"Y/-"

"BAAAHHHH!!!!! "

My anger and frustration immediately went away in a split second when two of my toddlers went to tackle me, their softness, the kindness they took from my wife that I was so glad of, I didn't know how to explain it in words how thankful I am no one of my children took this stupid dark impulsivity of mine.

I always feared that one day , she will finally be mine, when she confessed to me, I was beyond happy but at the same time I was scared to the bone, I never wanted to hurt her.

But then I remembered what that aashole did.

The reason why I couldn't forgive him was he tried to hack our cameras here. If it's because of Y/N it wouldn't be okay , I'd kill him , but.. I could say the same thing, the night where we had dinner I noticed how that fucking pedophile looked at my daughter.

I hugged my two children before they laughed heartily, the laughs, the same with....

"Love?"

My eyes widened.

I looked to the side to see her wearing an apron...?

What was she doing?

I let the two down before dashing approaching her and took my gloves off.

"Is something wro-"

I didn't let her continue, I , snaked a hand on her neck, pulling her closer to me as I pulled her into a kiss , I really needed her right now , not just sexually of course, this was the affect Y/N had on me.

She was the kind of person who can get rid of my disturbing emotions without even lifting a finger.

"Mommy! Daddy! Do nasty stuff inside your room! You're gonna dirty Ken-Ken's eyes and mine! "

I chuckle before letting my wife go and looked over to the side.

Haruka was covering her two years younger brother's eyes with her hands while the youngest was growing confused.

"Nasty stuff? Mikey? "

Shit..

I looked at her to see her glaring.

"Nasty stuff?! Sano Mikey Manjiro, can you explain?! " She screeched with a blush

How cute..

"It's much better than telling them we do sex right? "

The moment I mentioned that she even became red.

"I hate you! " She whispered, covering her face with her hand, I chuckled before hugging her and gave her forehead a long kiss.

"We both know you love me, hun. And I was just kidding. I'm not tainting our kid's innocence. "

I pulled back before the two ran towards the kitchen which reminded me..

"Why are you wearing an apron? "

She smiled.

"I was making dorayaki. "

I love her...

I nodded.

"Let's go then? "

I lifted her , placing my hand behind her knees and the other, over her smaller shoulder.

"Where are you taking me? "

"Kitchen."

"This is the stairs towards our bedroom, Mikey!! "

Your existence is enough to make me calm down even during the most grave situations.