🍓 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗢𝗡𝗘

A/N: Long chapter.. I'm hell'a sorry my mind is filled with imaginations right now.

September 8, two days before the prom but here you are ; sitting on the school's garden swing all alone. You tried and waited but no boys were free.. Actually, no one wanted to go to prom with you. Some said they don't want to go with you because they don't want an arrogant bitch, some said they didn't want to because they don't like your style of clothes , if they went to prom with you it would make them feel like they're going with a dude.

Honestly.. You put the blame on yourself. You did this to yourself, you don't talk to people, you don't wear clothes that girls would wear , you really wanted to walk out of the prom but just imagining about how your mother would look like if you told her you won't go.. Especially you already bought your own dress.

The school was almost done with decorations and you also tried asking Izana but..

'I'm sorry Y/N, I already have a partner. " Was he said and Kakucho said he won't be able to attend the prom because of something, and you would never want to ask an arrogant Rindou. Ran was out of the question. Lynette always attends stuff like this and she would always take the spotlight with her gowns and experiences.

"Why the hell am I comparing myself with a hoe?"

A loud slap echoed through when you slapped yourself.

Get it together, Y/N!

School was finally over and the principal announced there will be no classes for tomorrow for the preparations of the prom so you took the day to think.

September 9, a day before the prom and you're here lazily laying your back on your bed because the boys haven't texted back yet. You bit your lip and decided to call Senju for help.

"Hello Senju? "

"What's up, babe? "

"Are you attending the prom? "

"Me? Yes. "

"Who's your partner? "

"Do we really need a partner though? "

"Huh? "

"I'm only gonna be there for food. " She replied and you couldn't help but let out a soft chuckle.

"So you don't have a partner? "

"Nope. "

"Then it's settled, wanna be my partner Senju? "

"A HUNDRED YES! "

You sighed relief. Your parents did expect you to have a boy partner but since it's no use, the boys at your school were a bunch off assholes, instead of going to people who isn't at your level, you found Senju who is just your damn vibe.

After talking to Senju about the prom tomorrow and a lots of random stuff , you got curious about her gown and she sent the picture. A long white gown that had blue flowers at the bottom, it really fit her hair and eyes, the two of you tried to call Yuzuha, Emma and Hina but they said they're on a date.

"You're on a date with who?" You asked as Yuzuha breathed heavily.

"With Hakkai, he wanted to look good on the prom , we literally circled the whole mall just for a simple bouquet. "

"Is he trying to impress someone? " You smirked, grabbing an instant ramen remembering before boiling it with hot water while on the other line Yuzuha chuckled.

"Well my little brother is a good catch! He's a good boy so whoever that girl is she's lucky."

"You really do love your bother. "