🍓 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘

Cold wind went pass both of your bodies, Mikey and the other boys looked at you dumbfounded, rather ashamed when they felt jealousy at the situation while you were just here, about to confess- but for a girl.. I mean , there was no problem with that but still..

They couldn't explain what to feel right now but one word kept on repeating in their head and they were sure that you are literally 'stupid' right now .

Sanzu looked at you with a smile on his face, it wasn't the happy, mysterious, sly one but it was the smile that completely described like : WTF? Did I just heart it wrong?

"Y-Y/N..What? " He asked once again.

"I said I like Senju! Can I please be her girlfriend! " Shutting your eyes closed while you repeated it.

"I-I know.. But.. " He trailed off , not seeming to find the right words to say.

"But what? " You tilted your head innocently.

"But.. I'm.. This is unexpected "

"What did you expect? "

"I was expecting like.. I'm.. "

The reaction...

You blinked your eyes multiple times, Sanzu was stuttering, it was weird and that pink tint on his cheeks were really visible even though he was wearing a mask.

The clothes...

Your eyes slid down to his clothes, he was actually really prepared, black skinny jeans and that white T-shirt of him beneath his red and black varsity jacket.

Wait! Could it be..

Your eyes widened at the realization, you jumped slightly, and clicked your fingers.

"Sanzu, could it be that.. " You paused, looking at him all sorry, what were you doing? Of course he would act like this.. You didn't even consider his feelings, guilt washed over your entire body while he was now looking at you seriously.

"Could it be that you thought we're going to McDonald's?"

He blinked.

"What..? "

"THATS NOT IT, YOU DUMB BITCH! " You two snapped your heads at the corner to see Baji and Draken having their heads popped out while veins were popping on their heads.

"Baji, Draken? " You said and the two stopped.

'Shit. " They said in sync while Sanzu and you were having no difference in the reaction, you two were looking at them dumbfounded.

"Baji! Ken-chin! You idiots, now Y/N knows that we were spying on them! " Mikey shouted , running towards them.

"Spying? We? " You asked and another one marched towards Mikey.

"SHE WOULDN'T KNOW IT! IF YOU DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING, MIKEY! " Izana shouted, tackling him.

What's going on..?

While thoughts filled your mind, you heard familiar chuckle at the corner as everybody stepped out and your eyes widened cause everyone was literally there.

The Haitani bros, the whole Sano siblings, Wakasa, Hina, Takemichi, Mitsuya, Hakkai, Yuzuha, Chifuyu, Kazutora, Koko, Inui, Hanma, the Kawata twins , Kakucho and lastly the pair of blue hues that were looking at you; Senju.

The white haired girl was smirking at you while crossing her arms, while the boys were bickering at the back , Senju went to your way while her head was hanging low and her smirk was still visible.

When she was now in front of you , Senju looked straight into your eyes.

"You like me? " She asked slyly and you nodded before gulping.

"I see.. " Senju continued before wrapping an arm around your shoulder , making you look at her side profile.

"Actually, Y/N..There is someone I like too." She breathed in and then looked at you.

"But the guy likes you, I didn't say it because I didn't wanna break our precious friendship, you're the best friend I had... So Y/N next time you pull a joke like this.. " She paused holding both of your hands.

"I just wanna remind you that the guys are serious with you. " She proceeded and looked at the boys that were bickering behind, she smirked before covering their sight to give you a peck on your cheeks, suddenly your hand slid to where she kissed it.

"Senju..? "

"That's for pulling a prank on us, Y/N." She winked before walking towards the guys and stopped their bickering while you were left behind and you found yourself smiling while a blush crept on your face.

'Did I just got rejected? I wasn't joking ,  Senju.. '

You turned around to see the guys smiling while talking with each other and your eyes slid to a certain person who wasn't bickering with another.

Ran..

Lately, you noticed when you see him those butterflies in your stomach weren't appearing anymore, those fuzzy feelings, you can't feel it anymore instead, when you see them all together that's the only moment you can feel all of those.

The Haitani slowly made its way to you before speaking up.

"Can I talk to you alone? "

Senju's POV

"Why did you lie? " Asked my brother while he was on the phone.

"I don't know what you're talking about, Takeomi. "

"Liar. " I reluctantly rolled my eyes.

"Why didn't you admit you have feelings for Y/N too? Is it still because of Wakasa? " He said, I went somewhere further where the boys can't hear us. When I didn't answered a few minutes , Takeomi sighed before chuckling.

"You're too kind for your own good , Senju. "

"You're not mad I'm like this? " I asked , guilt twisting in my gut.

"Like what? Such an amazing sister? Such a loyal friend? Such a great daughter? "

I could literally feel myself tearing up. Takeomi is literally the best brother, although he can be a fucking jerk sometimes...Instead of letting him hear my silent sobs on the other line, I forced a smile to stop my tears and hummed.

"Thank you, Takeomi, for accepting me even if I'm B-"

"Shush.. As a brother I accept whoever you are , sis. " He replied, after talking with Takeomi a few minutes, I sighed deeply before wiping my tears and calmed myself down.

I darted my eyes when I heard faint footsteps , I wasn't really the type to let my guard down so when I heard the footsteps dissapeared although it was safe or not, I still decided to take a peek.

Standing behind a tree I widened my eyes....

..To see Ran's arms wrapped around Y/N's neck and kissing her.

.
.
.
.
.

To be continued