🍓 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

"So Rindou what is the true reason why you two are here? " Asked Izana, sipping his tea that Kakucho made as the vice president sat on the other couch.

Rindou replied with a scowl on his face, completely annoyed by the situation.

"The real reason was because of that stupid girl.. "

"Stupid girl? " Izana asked, tilting his head.

"Well you see there is this girl in our group your stupid brother randomly added her, ever since that day the gc has been chaos everyday. Worse is literally all of the boys are simping over her. " He spoke with venom in his voice, Izana's lips curled into a smirk and Rindou noticed this.

"What? "

"The stupid girl you're referring is Y/N, right? "

"It's no use hiding anyway" He rolled his eyes and that only amused Izana.

"Aniki was so interested in her that he decided to chase her even at school."

Rindou took the moment of silence of thinking or wondering about the girl, chin being supported by his palm and he imaged the girl in his mind.

She was certainly beautiful in the picture, she have shown them but everything is possible when you're using your phone, maybe she applied filter.

Whatever it is , Rindou would never find an annoying girl interesting, based on what he read , how she chats to the guys; it was clearl she's a noisy girl, probably one of those girl in class that passes false rumors to one another and god how much Rindou hates girls like those.

"What are you thinking? " Asked Kakucho, and took Rindou's attention to snap out of his reverie.

"Nothing interesting. "

"It doesn't seem like that to me. "

"Fuck off Kakucho. "

"YOU FUCKING PERVERT!! "

Three of them jumped from their seats upon hearing a female voice shriek but of course Izana noticed this but that wasn't the reason why he jumped, he knew this was Y/N's voice, and when she said;

"You fucking pervert. " He can already guess someone is leeching on her, so without hesitation, he marched towards the door and flung it open, ready to kick the molester who touched her but instead he felt stupid seeing the older Haitani's arms around her waist while she was pushing him away from him.

"What's wrong? " Asked Rindou and he froze on his spot upon seeing his brother hugging a girl but what he noticed more was how the girl dressed.

Is there such girl..?

An oversized hoodie that reached her thighs, and her skirt that almost reached her knees no matter how much you look at it the girl doesn't have any style or that's what he thought but when he finally had the full view of the girl's face he felt his entire body rage upon seeing those familiar E/C colored eyes.

"Y/N!!!" He shouted taking her attention.

Minutes earlier

You felt your entire body exploded from heat of embarrassment by his actions, his arms around you tightening as his left hand slightly slid to cup your cheek.

"What the heck are you doing?! " You hissed, not wanting to take anyone's attention. This wasn't a joke, Ran is a Haitani and if anyone were ever to see this, you'll a be fucking celebrity sooner or later but in a bad way, already hearing what kind of stupid rumors will be going around.