🍓 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

SIMPLICITY IS BEAUTY

─────────ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ─────────

A simple girl with (h/c) (h/l) wide doe big colored (e/c) eyes.

Y/N L/N was the kind of student who doesn't really care about everything that much.

Like what they say: The less you care the less stress you'll get.

If there is one word to describe the girl, everybody at school would say one word and that is:

Simple.

She doesn't like reading knowledge books that much but she does like reading fan fictions and often reads during her free time

Her family isn't that poor but not that rich, has two protective parents but not too much that kind of protective.

Sometimes she feels pretty for being her but often gets attacked by insecurities.

Not really a fan of the real world.

Matured by mind, Kid by heart.

Rude on the outside, Caring inside.

Always checks her phone with no reason whatsoever.

Walking towards the hallway with a lollipop in her mouth her hands inside her pockets and people stared at her.

"Miss L/N?" You turned around to see your art teacher

"Sir? " You replied.

"Can you check this few papers for me? Since you're one of the students who got the highest score. "

Without replying, you nodded taking the stack of papers and the first paper that was on top was yours.

"93/100? Not bad. " You shrugged then left the teacher walking towards your classroom and started getting your stuff.

When you arrived at your home, you didn't see your parents anywhere which was pretty normal cause the two would usually be on dates but you weren't brothered though in fact it was like fresh air.

It's not like you hated your parents, you often find it peaceful to be alone that's all.

Taking your uniform off and only wearing your white camisole with your black sweatpants, you took the red pen that was in your bag pack and started checking your classmate's papers.

SFX: Ringtone

You blinked.

Are they going home late?

You opened your messages but your eyes widened to see your parents weren't the ones who gave you a message.

Mikey added you into the GC

Is that even possible when I don't know you?!

Vᴏᴛᴇs/Cᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴀɴᴅ Fᴏʟʟᴏᴡs Aʀᴇ Hɪɢʜʟʏ Aᴘᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴀᴛᴇᴅ...♥︎

Now playing / STEP /
by: Claris

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

////May 27 2024////

Currently fixing my writing. I started writing this book since  10/28/21 , therefore, for old readers, if you were ever to re-read this (I love you!!! I will never forget you guys) , the story is gonna have a lot of changes , I fixed A LOT and I've only edited ten chapters so far.. And for new readers.