Pluto and Comet laid at our feet as we rocked back and forth on the chair.

"Do you think Carson is ok now?"

"I don't know." I nodded and laid my head on Y/n shoulder.

"You wanna go to dinner later? With Emma and Zack?" I nodded as I enjoyed this moment with her.

She somehow made anything that is natural into a perfect moment.

I love that about her.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●

I sat down with Y/n as Emma and Zack sat down across from us.

"So Y/n did you hear? Billie Eilish is throwing a concert in a week?" Y/n nodded and started talking to Emma about the concert.

"How'd you meet her?" I looked up from the menu and saw Zack smiling.

"What?"

"How did you meet or find Y/n? You know me and Emma's story. But I have never known you and Y/n." I smiled as I looked back at the memory.

"Well Y/n came to LA when I was in NACH. She was here for a small concert. And well it was my birthday that day so after her concert her and Kennedy came to my party."

"That party was wild." I nodded as we quickly ordered our food.

"Well I was super drunk as we know and spilled my drink all over Y/n. She saw how fucked up I was and told my friends that she would take care of me. That night I remember barely that we just talked. I forget I'm talkative when I'm drunk. When I woke up the next morning I saw her asleep in my gaming chair-"

"And so when I woke up I gave her my number so we could be friends. I went  back fo Colorado and we talked everyday. We became bestfriends." Y/n said as we got our food.

"And then I went to see her around Christmas and she asked me out when we were on her roof. Watching the stars." Zack and Emma cooed at us as we smiled at eachother.

We talked about everything at dinner since we all haven't had time to see eachother recently.

We finished out food and paid about to walk out when we saw Carson.

He was holding a girls hand as Fletcher followed him.

Yes Carson was young and famous.

He would be seen as hot as most people. But none of us ever found him that attractive.

Plus my eyes have always been on Y/n.

She is my type for sure.

"Ah Y/n Y/l/n how are you?" Carson walked up and shook Y/n hand.

I watched Y/n shake his hand but she also looked in pain. I looked down and saw Y/n used fo be broken hand being shook.

They pulled away as Carson smiled at Y/n.

"I hope you know that me and Mrs. Spotts are great business partners."

"So I have heard Brunk. Listen I wad about to leave so-"