CH.31 : The stalker

*Adiva*

Meliodas, Gowther and me were hiding in an alley. Merlin told us that Gilthunder was being targeted and we need to watch over him without anyone noticing.

"Target sighted" Gowther said. "Well then.." Meliodas said giving us that determined smile that I always loved.

"It's a weird request but whatever.." he said walking towards them. "Remind me again why I'm being forced to follow you again?" I asked putting my hands behind my neck.

"Well according to Merlin, you're coming because she trusts you to watch over me and Gowther so that we don't go fooling around.." Meliodas said, doing the same.

"Oh yeah! That's why..." I said. "OUCH!" I heard Howser shout that made us jump behind a barrel. "What happened Howser?" Gil asked. "That tile fell off.." he replied rubbing his sore head.

I giggled. That's when I noticed that Meliodas was hugging me scared cause of the shock. I fakely coughed. He looked up but then didn't budge. I tried wiggling him off but still nothing..

So I just started walking with him hugging my right leg.. then another tile fell on Griamore's nose.

"Gowther, did you feel that just now?" I asked him. "Yeah, it was brief but I certainly felt the activation of a magical power.." he said.

We just followed them. It was starting to get boring again. That is until Howser kicked a pebble and it reflected against something. Meliodas quickly let go of me. Finally!

Suddenly, the burger sign was about to fall on Howser

Suddenly, the burger sign was about to fall on Howser. I ran towards them to stop it. "Watch out Howser!" Gil shouted protecting his friend. Suddenly, the sign just floated there not wanting to hit Gil.

I stopped running just in time and ran back to Captain and Gowther. "Phew that was close.." I said. "Well, well, well..I have a general idea who it is.." Meliodas said. "Yeah..me too.." I agreed.

I followed Meliodas

I followed Meliodas. Suddenly he sneezed!

 Suddenly he sneezed!