↠Play dumb (Haruyoung)

main Couple(s): Watanbe Haruto and Kim Doyoung.

Kim Junkyu and Park Jeongwoo

Takata Mashiho and Park Jihoon 

( @sunoosunshineuwu Requested this one. First of thank you so so so soo much for interacting so well on the first story really made my day because I was really tired)

  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haruto and Doyoung had been dating for two months now. But none of the members knew. It's not that they wanted to hide it. It's just they never knew how to bring up the topic. All the members were packed with schedules and when they had free time all the members were busy with their significant others. 

"Ruto don't you think we should maybe tell the hyungs?" asked Doyoung laying on Haruto's bed as Haruto was working on something on his laptop. Haruto turned his chair to face the other. "We probably should but I guess it's kind of fun hiding" said Haruto.

Doyoung rolled his eyes playfully at the other and said "We have done enough hiding but lets see how long it take for them to figure it out. How long do you think?"

"Maybe another year? They are too invested in themselves to care," Haruto said. "hmmm that's true, I think they are all out together again so we are alone," said Doyoung. Haruto went and layed on the bed next to Doyoung and hugged him, which the other returned. The two fell asleep in that position.

"Mashiho and Junkyu go search for Dobby and Ruto," said Hyunsuk carrying the take out to the table. They did try calling the two but they didn't pick up. The two of them reached Haruto's dorm to get the Japanese first. 

After entering Haruto's room the two were surprised by the sight in front of them. The two boys were hugging each other and fast asleep. Mashiho quietly took out his phone to record the two boys and Junkyu did the same.

"Why are we doing this?" whispered Junkyu to Mashiho.

"To prove my point," said Mashiho to which the taller just nodded.

"How do we wake them up?" asked Mashiho putting his phone back into his pocket. Junkyu saw a glass of water on Haruto's table and smirked and pointed to it. Mashiho immediately understood what the other meant and grabbed it.

"3

 2

 1"

SPLASH! 

Haruto and Doyoung jolted awake after having water poured on them. Junkyu and Mashiho started laughing like crazy. The two wet males were glaring at them. 

"JUNKYU/MASHIHO HYUNG I'LL KILL YOU," they screamed. The two then bolted towards the dorm where the rest were at while Doyoung and Haruto were chasing them. Junkyu and Mashiho were still laughing while running away from their wrath.

"Why are you both running?" asked Junghwan who was right by the door. Mashiho and Junkyu didn't answer and ran behind the maknae and hid behind Jihoon and Jeongwoo who were very confused.

"What are you runnin-" started Yoshi when a wet and angry Doyoung and Haruto were seen at the door. The two culprits were hugging their boyfriends tightly for some protection.

"what did they do?" asked Asahi peacefully while biting a piece of his pizza off.

"They poured water on us while we were asleep," said Doyoung glaring at the two who were very poorly hiding.