↠bad boy(jeongkyu)

Pairing: Park Jeongwoo and Kim Junkyu

requested by: @hi26627

We have a Jeongkyu ff drought in this world istg. My main ship is Jeongkyu if you can't tell. Literally the cutest since YGTB. This was kind of inspired By Jeongwoo's role in the Web drama (the first one). Bad boy Jeongwoo and well Junkyu. I know I need to come up with better plots but deal with my singular braincell that I dedicate to this book yall I have My boards in less than a month and here I am.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeongwoo, typically known to be the coldest student in Treasure high school. And as per our cliché stories, everyone swooned over him. Jeongwoo didn't want to be cold to everyone he met, but he found that it was the best way to cope with the over whelming attention he got. He tried being nice and asking them to give him space but of course, no one would ever listen to the nice guy. Therefore he had to retreat to being harsh.

Of course he wasn't like that to people who didn't approach him to try and kiss his feet, but those type of people were very limited. And the ones who didn't want him, didn't have the need to talk to him. Hence, a lot of people misunderstood him to be cold and arrogant and he didn't care too much about what people thought about him.

He was almost always followed by some girl or boy thinking she or he could take a place in Jeongwoo's heart. Which obviously always failed. Jeongwoo didn't reject them harshly, but he did it in a rather empathetic way. Which his friends thought was useless, but Jeongwoo wasn't a good listener at all.

Jeongwoo usually just hung around his group of 10 friends, so he was never lonely. He liked his a little large but amazing friend group. He had long stopped trying to talk to anyone else since it never did him any good. 

There were many rumors about Jeongwoo's character saying he changed due to a heart break or that he had a rough up bringing which made his mood fluctuate. A lot of bull shit really, but like I said before. Jeongwoo could careless about what people thought about him as long as it didn't really affect him.

To everyone in Treasure High school today was a regular day. Nothing special was planned, just a regular thursday. But to the grade 11 students, it was an exiting day since they were informed that they would be having a new student. It was very rare that they had a new student since the majority of the students were of previous years. So everyone was a little exciting.

11 boys were gathered around in the field before classes since they had a long time to spare due to the teachers' early meeting. It was probably about the upcoming tests that the school had. Usual stuff.

The new kid had already entered the school. No one recognized him so they all knew that he was the new student. He had doe brown eyes and a symmetrical face, completely the opposite of his masculine physique with perfect proportions and broad shoulders. He had the type of face that you couldn't help but coo and he had the physique you can't help drool over.

He wore a green sweater over his uniform because of the cold.  No one payed any more attention to him in the hallways since they didn't see anything to weird about him. 

However the thing that did catch everyone's attention, was the fact that he freely walked up to the 11 boys gathered in the field. It was obvious that he was asking for directions or something of the kind since he seemed kind of reluctant. They all greeted him with wide smiles. Even Jeongwoo.