↠different (Dosahi)

Pairing: Kim Doyoung and Hamada Asahi

I decided I have done enough angst in this book so this is just fluff :)

enjoy

  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After 2 years of being in a relationship, Doyoung and Asahi were able to move in together. The both of them were ecstatic about it. Doyoung couldn't sleep the whole week because he was so excited to arrange everything in their studio apartment. 

And Asahi listened to the endless hours of Doyoung's excitement, he was just as excited in all honesty. But he was able to contain it well enough. The two were thought to be polar opposites. Asahi and introvert and Doyoung an extrovert. Loud and quiet. Black and white. But that was the reason they worked so well together., according to them. They were able to compromise for each other and rarely had any huge bumps in their relationship.

Doyoung 'woke up' at 5 am, today was the day Asahi and him were going to set up all the furniture in their house. They had all the pieces delivered there, but they were yet to assemble and arrange everything. Hyunsuk and Mashiho were also coming over to help them set everything up since it would be a tedious task for just the two of them.

Doyoung was supposed to arrive at Asahi's house at 7am, yet here he was standing in front of the older's door waiting for him to open the door. A groaning Asahi got out of his bed and went down to open the door and let his hyper boy friend in. Asahi tripped on at least 5 things as he was going to the door.

He opened the door and was met with a smiling Doyoung. Of course Asahi couldn't resist returning the smile. Doyoung was still panting from the walk to the 4th floor, Asahi gave him a cup of water to calm him down.

"Hyung it's today," Doyoung said excitedly.

"I know baby, I know," said Asahi in a raspy voice indicating he just woke up.

"Did I wake you up?" Doyoung asked slightly guilty. Asahi nodded a little.

"So in return you need to let me sleep now," said Asahi as he guided Doyoung to his room.

"But Hyung it's 7 already," Doyoung said whining as Asahi gave him no head.

Doyoung obviously did not sleep although he was forced to lie down and stay still by Asahi. He had an obvious pout on his face annoyed that he had to postponed going to the house. Finally when his alarm rang at 8 am he smirked and shook Asahi up.

"Hyungg If we don't wake up now we will be late," said Doyoung. Asahi gave up his sleep and got up to get ready instead of listening to Doyoung's nagging. Doyoung had a smile on his face the whole time.

Asahi finally exited the bathroom wearing a hoodie and a jean. Doyoung was laying on his bed and playing with his phone. As soon as he saw Asahi he asked him "Hyung what do you want to eat?" Asahi shrugged in response.

"I don't think you can make anything, we don't have any food," said Asahi non-chantly.

Doyoung being himself was determined to make something "I'm sure you have the bare minimum hyung. Let's go see," he said pulling Asahi out of his room. They were met with a sleepy and barely awake Haruto.

"Good morning Haruto," said Doyoung smiling brightly.

Haruto was obviously not  a morning, his hair was messy and his face was the complete opposite of anything bright. "morning," he replied back switching on the coffee machine. 

"I swear if you guys do something lovey-dovey at the butt crack of dawn I will personally kick you out," said Haruto trying to threaten the two with a butter knife.