↠Sandwiches (Hwankyu)

Pairing: So Junghwan  And Kim Junkyu

I saw a rumor about Junkyu receiving a lot of the famous Inkigayo sandwiches 🌚. So i naturally decided to make it a story. Jealous fluff. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the last day of promotions for treasure's new song on music shows. This time they were at Inkigayo. the 12 members were getting ready to go on stage for their rehearsals. Junkyu was searching for a water bottle to chug down before going on stage like usual.  But he couldn't find the bottle he placed on the sofa earlier.

"Park Jihoon! Did you take my water?" Junkyu asked glaring at his friend. The latter just shrugged in response making Junkyu pout in frustration. This made some members laugh while some ignored the situation being used to the bickering of the two.

"Jagiya here you can take mine," said Junghwan handing Junkyu his bottle. Junkyu took the bottle still pouting and muttered a small thank you to Junghwan not caring about the name the maknae just called him.

"Respect for the singles please," said Jeongwoo while scrunching his nose. This made Junghwan stick his tongue out at the 04' liner.

"TREASURE ON STAND BY" they heard a staff say, the 12 members then rushed to the stage to take their places. 

After two or three practice rounds they went back to their green rooms to wait for the broadcasts. After a long time they would have a live studio audience, although it was limited to only 50 fans it still filled their heart with happiness knowing they can meet their lovely treasure makers.

Everyone was monitoring their performance when a certain Kim Junkyu was messing with something. Although Junghwan took note of Junkyu messing around he didn't take much note of it. He also saw his boyfriend sneakily smiling with satisfaction after doing something.

"What did you do?" Junghwan asked the other. "pay back to Jihoon," said the older in a light whisper making Junghwan sigh and laugh at the other's childishness. The younger placed a peck on the others cheek before trapping him in a back hug and placing his chin on the other's shoulder.

It then came time to eat lunch and of course as soon as the 12 boys immediately started pestering their manager about their lunch, which their manager was used to.

"Hyung what's for lunch I'm Hungry!" asked Yoshi to their manager who chuckled .

"Well what would you like?" Asked The manager before taking his phone out to search for food, right then they heard a soft knock at the door.

"Sandwich deliveries," said a staff working at Inkigayo. This was a common occurrence in the Inkigayo green rooms. Idols send sandwiches containing slips with their numbers in it to another idol that they like. Usually at least 1 treasure member would be sent a sandwich they came to Inkigayo whereas Jihoon has received a few in his time being an MC.

But this time everyone was shocked. The staff brought in a whole box of sandwiches.

"What is that?" asked Mashiho with wide eyes.

"the delivery, all of these for one of you actually," said the staff.

Now all the members were curious as to which member was able to attract so many idols at once.

"wait how many are in there?" Asked Yedam with wide eyes.

"14 all together I assume," said the staff making all the members gasp.

"Well I guess our lunch menu is set now," said their manager while giggling at the surprised boys.

"Well It's all for Kim Junkyu so have fun," said the staff and left.