↠This feeling (Jikyu)

Couple: Park Jihoon and Kim Junkyu 

Requested by: @txt_treasure

First of all 

I really want to thank this person. You literally voted on every single story and it made my day. And second this story might be emotionally heavy (not really but I tried). 

~enjoy

  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jihoon and Junkyu had known each other since they were in diapers. They were always connected by the hip. But of course Jihoon was the most annoying friend Junkyu would ever have.

"Yah Park Jihoon. Do you lack braincells. Why were you so rude to him," said Junkyu being annoyed at his friends behavior.

"Because he was trying to get into your pants by flirting,"

"He was just flirting. Stop over reacting," said Junkyu with a pout.

"He isn't allowed to flirt with you," Jihoon said flatly.

"Why?"

"Because that's my job," said Jihoon as he walked ahead leaving behind a stunned Junkyu.

Junkyu wasn't even remotely similar to Jihoon. They were polar opposites Hyunsuk one of their friends said. But the two were so close. It baffled every third person, but people close to them could see exactly why.

Jihoon had feelings for Junkyu. That was a universally known fact. 

In fact even Junkyu knew it. Well he didn't know it for sure, but there was no other way to explain his weird behaviors. But this never made anything awkward. They were always close. Jihoon was always the one Junkyu went to when he over thought to much. He has a serious problem of over thinking. It was so bad that Junkyu even eventually developed Anxiety because of it. But he always had Jihoon by his side during his attacks. He was always so thankful to have a friend like Jihoon.

But lately, Junkyu had started ignoring Jihoon. It had been 2 days since Junkyu replied to Jihoon's messages or even picked up his calls. And Junkyu some how managed to completely avoid Jihoon at school. This obviously didn't sit right with Jihoon.

"Hyung, have you seen Junkyu?" asked Jihoon to Hyunsuk.

Hyunsuk thought for a while and shook his head. "Nope. I remember Yoshi talking about Junkyu looking off for the past few days. Should we be worried?" asked Hyunsuk.

"I don't know. He won't respond to my messages and I haven't seen him since," said Jihoon worried. Hyunsuk just patted the younger's back and said "Don't worry to much Jihoonie. He'll be okay," Jihoon just nodded.

Today the whole school had an orientation at the school's main building. "He won't be able to ignore me," thought Jihoon to himself. And he was right. He spotted Junkyu in the cluster of students. He immediately tried to make his way through the endless amount of students. But by the time he reached the place he saw Junkyu ,he lost track of the other.

Jihoon cursed under his breath and tried looking for the other. He spotted him near by him. 

"Junkyu!" Jihoon shouted. But he got no response from the other. In fact it looked like Junkyu started to walk faster. Jihoon tried pushing through the crowed. He then grabbed Junkyu's hand and turned him around. Junkyu look startled at.