↠ Not me anymore (Hajeongwoo a little harukyu too)

Pairing:  Watanabe Haruto and Park Jeongwoo

             So this is complete angst with a little bit of fluff (not really). Just a sad love story. I had been listening to 2 kids by Taemin on repeat when it came out. It has a place in my heart. I guess the song kind of inspired this.  And they don't end up together as a heads up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The more I inhale, the more it hurts
들이킬수록 아파도
leave me alone leave me alone
날 내버려 둬 내버려 놔둬

It was one of those nights that Jeongwoo spent staring at the ceiling sleeplessly, reminising about the past. A certain persons face popped into his head making him groan at the memories that flooded in. To say he regretted everything that he did to that person wasn't enough. He owed his life to the latter , but he didn't act like it.

To draw you even in regret
후회 속에서라도 널 그리도록
leave it alone
내버려 놔둬

Watanabe Haruto, Jeongwoo's first love and first heartbreak. Had it really been 10 years since they first met? Had it really been 4 years since they fell out? and Had it been 3 years since they last spoke? It felt like it was just a week ago that they were screaming at each other, blaming each other for everything. Jeongwoo still remembers the rage he felt when he heard Haruto blaming him  for the failing relationship, although it was true. He was to blame. If he just lowered down his pride he wouldn't be reminiscing about the other.  He thought they would make up again, like they did every time. Little did he understand. 

Without knowing that it was our last
우리의 마지막인 줄도 모른 채

I was the one who tried to beat you to the end
끝까지 널 이기려 들던 나였었지
Looking back, it's nothing but pride
돌아보면 별거 아닌 자존심이 뭐 그리

Of course it wasn't always like that. The two first met in high school. Jeongwoo was the typical mean bad boy who was always seen wearing a leather jacket getting into fights over stupid fights over some childish provokes. Then came this Japanese transfer, Haruto and his sister Airi. The both of them made a reputation for being the lovely siblings who everyone loved. 

Jeongwoo didn't take an interest in them. That was until this Haruto started following him around like a puppy. Haruto was curious about Jeongwoo since he always saw him fighting with people. Haruto grew up being very pure, his parents taught him  to be good to everyone and that no one was inferior. Jeongwoo tried scaring him off multiple times. He was well experienced in chasing away guys and girls. But Haruto didn't budge. He often bought Jeongwoo lunch or a water bottle.

Eventually he some how made his way to Jeongwoo's heart. Some how Jeongwoo actually started taking interest in the boy who kept annoying him. He learnt that the later was completely unlike him, bright and talkative. He made Jeongwoo laugh a lot , in fact Jeongwoo laughed more with Haruto more than everyone else he knew combined. It didn't surprise anyone when they started dating. In fact teachers were happy because Jeongwoo started to Change and that Haruto was being such a positive influence on Jeongwoo.

Just like that they graduated. It had been 2 years since they had met each other. Both of them were happy, crazy in love. But that didn't stay the same. Jeongwoo fell in with the same crowd he used to hangout with before Haruto, but this time along with Haruto. The both of them developed bad habits. Smoking ,drinking, partying, Drugs and for Jeongwoo fights. Of course every time he got hurt Haruto was there to take care of him. They were still happy, but not for long. It became a habit that they would get drunk maybe fight throw around words they didn't mean before passing out and waking up the next morning as though nothing happened and just hug each other and stay like that.