↠loving him (harukyu)

Couple: Haruto and Junkyu from treasure

                               Mafia/ gangster fluff. Junkyu being adorable and Haruto being whipped lol.

  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haruto always knew his father had a stressful job, but he never realized how stressful being a mafia leader was. No it isn't just fighting random dudes who try to act all macho. It's hiding tracks of their activity making sure their men don't get hurt and trying to stay out of trouble while still running the underground operations and making sure no other mobs were causing trouble and trying to cause recessions. He felt like a business man, except instead of only money he dealt with lives being thrown around as well. Stressful was an understatement.

He didn't regret being born in this family though. He loved his father and mother and wouldn't have it any other way. He sometimes wishes his father didn't hand him the clan early , but Haruto knew he did it so he could spend his days with his loving wife without her worrying about him every second they were apart. Haruto knew it frightened his mother to no end knowing she might loose her beloved husband any day. He knows his mother is now worried about him, but she knew very well that his father would have made sure no one could raise a finger on him. 

Haruto loved his parents' love story. It was far from ideal but very lovely nevertheless. A helpless maid having to bare insults in order to save her mom, having to undergo abuse verbally and physically. A mafia coming killing her abuser and employer in the blink of an eye giving her trauma .The mafia taking her captive, them some how going from hating and fearing to loving each other with every fiber in their body.

Haruto wanted a love like that. No he didn't fantasize that he would fall in love with some random girl while killing someone. He wanted someone to be able to throw pillows with, someone to be able to go home to after a stressful day to.

You know how some people say wishing upon something makes it come true? It really does. Haruto got the love he wanted. Was he expecting it? No, absolutely not. Did he complain that there was a koala looking human curled up next to him with his head on his chest softly snoring? absolutely the fuck not. 

Kim Junkyu. The only soul Haruto would risk his life or anyone's life for.  He met this person when he was at his lowest point, over loaded with work, a clan trying to bring in more troubles trying to mess with the exchange rates in Korea so their rates rise and mess with the economy while helping Japan. Playing with economies was tricky and dangerous, it could up root entire households. Baring all this in mind Haruto went to get some caffeine in his system, his then life saver . He went to a café near their office building that was disguised as some tech. company to avoid issues.

That is when he saw Junkyu for the first time. The clumsy cashier who misspelled Haruto's name making him Naruto. Blame it on the boys addiction with anime but he could swear that the name he heard was definitely Naruto. The rest was history.

Now Haruto has this koala disguised as a human to take care of, not that he minded. He was more than happy to make sure the boy ate well and slept well. Every time Haruto felt over whelmed by his work a simple hug from Junkyu was enough to make him forget about his mafia business. The couple spent their nights gazing at the same night sky that Junkyu loved so much.

"why do you love the moon so much?" asked Haruto one day when they were hidden away in the terrace of their house far away from the city and away from the chaos

"It's pretty," Junkyu said still staring at the moon like it would disappear any second.

"Is that all?" Haruto asked with an amused smile.

"No!" Junkyu said while pouting. "The moon doesn't judge or hurt anyone. It just observes and listens. And no one wants anything more than that. So the moon is comforting. Did I say it was pretty to look at?" he said while still lying down on the blanket they had spread out.

Which brings us to the present. They were once again out in the terrace that Haruto's mom insisted on decorating better and of course Junkyu strongly agreed with her idea while Haruto groaned at the idea but complied anyway because he loved the two of them too much to say no to their pleading faces.

Junkyu had fallen asleep listening to Haruto's heart beats while Haruto typed away on his laptop. Closing the laptop after finally finishing the needed documents for some deal with other clans. Haruto almost forgot about the human sleeping on him. Haruto looked at Junkyu with the utmost admiration taking in all of his delicate features. How proud must the moon be to have someone so pure loving it. Haruto moved some hair strands away from Junkyu's face that made the boy wrinkle his nose making the taller coo at him.

 Haruto's friends always whined about how he treated Junkyu like he was so delicate that he may break whereas he treated them like sushi that was 2 weeks old. But in all honesty they adored Junkyu just as much. who could resist this boys pouts? It was literally irresistible. Those pouts are manipulations. Junkyu was as pure as humans can get. Always wanting to help random people. He was the biggest aesthete Haruto had ever met, appreciating everything that comes by his path. Whether it be a stray cat or the moon itself.

It became a routine for Haruto, waking up before Junkyu , staring at him then eventually getting up to go get ready to go to the building, seeing a pouting Junkyu when he comes out of the closet kissing him a small goodbye and rushing to get work started. Then coming back early to spend time with the koala or spend some time with is friends. It wasn't at all complicated, at least not to Haruto.

Haruto felt Junkyu move on his lap breaking his train of thoughts. He looked down to see if the other had woken up , which he had. "well good morning mr.snorlax koala" said Haruto with a sweet smile. This made Junkyu pout and say "It isn't my fault I am sleepy blame my professor he gave us too much work,"

"want me to take care of that?" Haruto asked while placing a kiss on his forehead. Junkyu shook his head violently as an answer "Please don't let me complete my last semester without your intervention" Junkyu said pleadingly. Haruto chuckled and nodded his head "sure love, but tell me if someone is bothering you, I'll have their head" said Haruto in a serious tone that made Junkyu shiver which Haruto noticed and he pulled the latter closer to his chest and burried his face in the other neck.

Junkyu always reminded Haruto of home. Some where he felt safe and loved. Haruto would call Junkyu his home any day. So would Junkyu. Junkyu loved Haruto just as much as the other loved him. Haruto always is there for him and he could tell him anything and everything, well even if he didn't Haruto would know but lets ignore that for now. Junkyu may not be the sharpest knife but he knew Haruto was a once in a life time love and he would never want to leave him. The thought of Haruto leaving him was unbearable to Junkyu. Every time Haruto left for a business trip Junkyu would always feel lonely even if he stayed with his best friend Jihoon.

Both the males were visibly whipped for each other. and they both wanted to stay that way.

___________________

ok this didnt take that long neither is it that good but i'm a sucker for Harukyu (or just junkyu and anyone) fluff lmfao . Enjoy.