↠take care (hyunshi)

pairing: Choi Hyunsuk and Kanemoto Yoshinori.

okay so these two re the soft hyungs. They literally melt me into  puddle. This is based on the weekly idol episode.

  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yoshi you can't do this to me!" said Hyunsuk embarrassed as the rest of the members laughed.

"Every time we take a group picture hyung says 'Doyoung-ah come here'," said Yoshi complaining to the hosts.

"He's right," The rest said as Hyunsuk kneeled to the ground and covered his face.

"I'm sorry guys," said Hyunsuk hoping that his members would stop teasing him. A few patted his back and chuckled as Hyunsuk had his head hung down.

The rest of the members thought nothing much of this whole joke. It was harmless really. No one meant to belittle Hyunsuk or show that he was a "bad leader". It was a light joke to everyone. 

Except Hyunsuk.

Even after they left the weekly idol studio it was still present in the back of his head. Especially Yoshi's comment. It might be because it was his boyfriend, he felt like Yoshi might have been serious about lacking Hyunsuk's attention.

"Am I really that partials to Doyoung? Everyone agreed too," thought Hyunsuk to himself.

Hyunsuk always thought he was impartial. Which he was. The members just wanted to pull Hyunsuk's leg but it really bothered the latter. He even searched on naver about it. Of course he didn't get any proper results because he was a great leader. 

Hyunsuk knew very well that the members were just joking, but he still felt sorry to the 00's. Did he always think of them last. He realized that it was true, he always took care of the youngest ones first. But that was because the 3 of them could take care of themselves. Rather Yoshi and Jihoon could take care of Junkyu.

Hyunsuk was itching to ask the members what they really thought. But he refrained from doing so thinking the members would think he was being sensitive. There have been multiple occasions where the members messed with Hyunsuk , but this time he felt as though there was some truth and feelings behind it.

Hyunsuk opened his phone to text someone. He clicked on the chats with the person "Seungyoon hyung". But he switched his phone of and put it back into his pocket. He felt childish worrying about this so much.

Yoshi noticed Hyunsuk's slightly odd behavior. He saw Hyunsuk looking restless.

"Hyung, Are you okay?" he asked, his voice laced with concern.

Hyunsuk turned back at him and gave him a thumbs up with a reassuring smile. Yoshi nodded ad went back to resting his head against the window.

---

Hyunsuk sat  in his studio. He wanted to divert his mind by making some music. But of course he wasn't able to focus. His mind still wandered to the events earlier today. Hyunsuk ruffled his head and leaned back into his chair. He stared at the ceiling for some time.  He heard the door open so he turned his head towards the sound. He saw Yoshi's head peaking into the room. 

"Hyung can I come in?" he asked. Hyunsuk laughed at his cuteness and nodded. Yoshi walked in and settled on the couch behind Hyunsuk. Yoshi could read Hyunsuk's emotions like a book.

"Hyung something's bothering you. What is it?" asked Yoshi. Hyunsuk wanted to deny this but he found no use in it.

"Yoshi-yah am I a bad leader?" he asked. Yoshi was stunned by his sudden question. He had never seen Hyunsuk question his leadership abilities before.

"No! Far from it. Your one of the best leaders I have seen hyung!" said Yoshi trying to cheer Hyunsuk up. Hyunsuk looked at Yoshi. He still had multiple thoughts in his head. "Why would you question it hyung?" Yoshi asked curious.

"From weekly idol, you guys seemed really passionate when complaining about it, so maybe it's true?" said Hyunsuk staring at the ceiling. Yoshi connected the dots. He shook his head at his boy friend. 

"Hyung, you know we love pulling your leg, Besides me, Jihoon and Ju- wait no. Me and Jihoon can take care of ourselves very well!" reasoned Yoshi.

"I know but I feel guilty. You guys are younger to and as the leader I should pay attention to everyone," said Hyunsuk as he started rambling. Yoshi had all intentions of listening to his Hyung ramble but not about something so trivial. 

He shut Hyunsuk's mouth with his hands and said "Hyung don't over think it! And don't forget Jihoon-ie is also a leader. And the youngers need to be taken more care of since they are barely adults. And we aren't that reckless. You give all of us the attention we need, you try to never leave anyone out. But in such a large group, it's unavoidable! Your human to hyung, your learning too. We don't expect you to be perfect, we are thankful that your trying. But don't beat yourself over this. We really didn't mean it as a complaint," 

Hyunsuk felt comforted. Yoshi knew how Hyunsuk always kept his complaints to himself because he thought he shouldn't have any as a leader. Which wasn't true. Hyunsuk was a really selfless leader. He always thought of the members before himself.

"Although hyung there is one person very hurt by your actions," said Yoshi.

Hyunsuk looked at Yoshi worried. Had he hurt one of the members? Did he do something wrong? Did he?

"It's you hyung. You forget to take care of yourself. And you don't let anyone take care of you too. Your still young too hyung-ah. Don't forget that. You aren't a million percent responsible for us. You should take care of yourself first, leader or not. Stop hurting yourself just to take care of us," said Yoshi patting Hyunsuk's head.

In a way, Hyunsuk never thought of this. He always only looked after the members but never himself. Like a parent. Yoshi hugged Hyunsuk and patted his back slowly. Hyunsuk rested his chin on Yoshi's shoulder. He felt tears welling up in his eyes.

"Ah I shouldn't cry," he said as tears fell. Yoshi laughed at the sensitive Hyunsuk. 

"It's okay hyung,  we are here,"

____________________

probably my shortest story but just imagine tho