↠ Confessions (Haruyoung)

Pairing: Watanbe Haruto and Kim Doyoung.

Requested by:  @zoeee_22

Another angst. I have been in an angsty mood 🤡

  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doyoung was annoyed to say the least. 

"HAJEONGWOO SUPERIORSHIP"

"OMG HAJEONGWOO"

"Look at how haruto looks at his Junkyu hyunggg. My ship uwu"

"04' Liners chemistry is out of this world"

"OmO the j-line chemistryy. Mashi and rutoooo"

These were the types of comments he found under the latest t-map episode.

Anyone could tell he was jealous. Of course he found comments adoring him but these comments from those fans who loved the Harukyu or Hajeongwoo chemistry made him sad. 

Why?  

Because he liked Haruto. Of course he never despised Jeongwoo or Junkyu, he knew this wasn't within their reach. But it still made him sad, although they weren't in a relationship and never will be in one.

The amount of times Doyoung had come to a realization that Haruto would never like him back broke his heart. 

"Ruto teume wants to know your ideal type!" said Jihoon with a playful smile.

"hmmmm Someone cute and innocent. But my ideal type is every teume," he said with a wink.

"Oh Ruto you have been spending too much time with Dobby! Your getting good at making Teume's fall in love," said Mashiho jokingly while everyone laughed at his statement. Including Doyoung. But inside he had different thoughts.

"am I cute or innocent? Definitely not" Doyoung thought to himself. He was the flirt of treasure. Everyone knew that. It was fan service, Doyoung loved Teume's and their cute reactions a lot. He flirts a lot with the members too. Even ruto

"I'd rather not see anything than see everything" Said Haruto in an interview.

"That's okay because Haruto shines very brightly himself," said Doyoung making everyone go crazy.

Doyoung was ecstatic when he was allowed to film A 3 minute treasure with Haruto. He decided to style Haruto himself with glasses and turned Haruto into every Teume's ideal boy friend. To say he was trying so hard to contain himself throughout was the truth. He was screaming internally seeing Haruto with glasses looking ethereal. 

In another healing t-map, Haruto was made to feed Doyoung while thanking him. Doyoung's heart was beating so fast and he hoped Haruto wouldn't notice.

"Hyung has always taken good care of me," Haruto said

"that's too much script like Haruto," Said Hyunsuk jokingly. And Doyoung knew best that their leader was joking. Then why did it hurt him.

It was usual for Haruto to come to Doyoung's room and rant to him. Being the nice hyung he was Doyoung always comforted the boy. Today was one of those days that Haruto just flopped himself onto Doyoung's bed.

"what's wrong with our Haruto-nim?" asked Doyoung will patting the youngers head. Haruto turned to Doyoung and asked "Hyung, Do you like someone?" Doyoung was startled.

"Eh? why all of a sudden?" asked Doyoung. He heard Haruto whine and say something along the lines of "tell me"

"Fine, yes I do like someone," said Doyoung. Haruto turned his whole body towards Doyoung. "Really?" Haruto asked not expecting him to say yes. Doyoung nodded in answer.