↠Web drama alt. (Haruhwankyu)

Triangle: Kim Junkyu, Watanbe Haruto, So Junghwan.

So my heart really broke for Junghwan's character in the web drama cus like even in the scene with his dad (aka one of Jihoon's many many roles) he was ignored in front of Haruto. Imagine how hurt our super king cow baby would have been. thank you for coming to my ted talk.

Enjoy~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kim Junkyu, the second identical twin who had been protected his whole life. Either by his parent's or brother. Anyone could tell how naïve the boy was buy a single glance. So many people tried to take advantage of him and his behavior. But Doyoung was always there to punch or kick these idiots.

Junkyu didn't mind having to change schools since he had Doyoung with him. His first encounter with T-5 was weird to say the least. Jihoon was good at explaining though. He understood that he needed to stay away from them. But that didn't even last 5 minutes after because Junghwan threw his arms around Jihoon and Junkyu and introduced himself.

"What do you think, New face?" said Junghwan raising Junkyu's head with two fingers that turned Junkyu into a blushing mess right before the bell rang.

"Junghwan is a flirt who isn't good for my heart," thought Junkyu to himself with a pout before he was dragged to class by Doyoung.

Co-incidentally the two of them were made to sit surrounded by the T-5.

Doyoung Being surrounded by Yoon Jaehyuk, Park Jeongwoo and Hamada Asahi, while Junkyu had to sit beside Watanbe Haruto and behind So Junghwan. Junkyu noticed that Haruto was almost always asleep the whole day.

Suddenly the sleeping male woke up and Junkyu was able to get a good look at the other.

"Oh he's actually handsome," thought the koala looking guy.

"what are you looking at?" the guy asked with a cold aura.

"The 7th period is over! how can you sleep the whole day? it's 4pm," said Junkyu in surprise.

"Tsk, Yah So Junghwan. Who is this? He's loud and Ugly," said Haruto.

Nevermind he isn't handsome at all. Ugly mouth. Thought Junkyu

"Well I think it's cute the way he tweets," said Junghwan smiling at Junkyu. Junkyu returned the smile.

"Tweets? Is he a bird?" said Haruto rolling his eyes.

Junkyu grew annoyed with Haruto's attitude.

"Is your father here?" asked Haruto to Junghwan who nodded in response.

Junkyu watched as the two left. Junghwan waved to him which made him smile.

Junghwan was used to the cold attitude of Haruto. The boy had tried to befriend him multiple times but always failed so eventually, he gave up. 

"Yah whose that guy earlier?" asked Haruto.

"Kim Junkyu, the new student along with his his brother Kim Doyoung," said Junghwan.

Haruto nodded and had a small smirk on his face that didn't go unnoticed by Junghwan but he decided to brush it off.

As days went by Junghwan had grown closer to Junkyu, following him around and occasionally protecting him from other students. Junkyu grew to like the company of the taller. Junghwan turned out to be a sweet guy. Even Junkyu's over protective brother was fine with him. Which surprised Junkyu.

Haruto on the other hand was still hostile and arrogant. When Junkyu wanted to share his text book the other was straight up rude. He wasn't even using it! He ended up sharing Junghwan's which made Haruto clench his fists.