↠Dystopia (multiple couples)

Couples: Park Jeongwoo and Yoon Jaehyuk, Bang Yedam and Hamada Asahi, Kim Doyoung and Choi Hyunsuk, So Junghwan and Kanemoto Yoshi, Park Jihoon and  Watnabe Haruto ,Takata Mashiho and Kim Junkyu

So I saw this tik tok POV where the government made all crimes legal for 12 hours. I thought it would be really fun to make it a story. I'm a sucker for dystopian shit. This one may be very long. This is angsty :)

Credits for @emersfx on tiktok. I used her warning passage exactly and got the idea from that tiktok.

TW: gore, blood, death.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This is your emergency broad cast system announcing the commencement of the annual purge sanctioned By the south Korean government. Weapons of class four and lower have been authorized for use during the purge. All other weapons are restricted Government officials with the rank 10 have been granted immunity from the purge and shall not be harmed commencing at the siren any and all crime, including murder will be legal for 12 continuous hours.  Police ,fire and Emergency medical services will be unavailable until 7 pm today when the purge concludes blessed be our new founding fathers and Korea. A nation re-born. May luck be with you all"

The 12 boys heard the siren go off. The nightmare had begun.

This was the first time they were a part of the purge. The purge started within the borders of Suwon-si. It was the trail of the purge. Slowly the purge commenced yearly in 5 different districts. That's how it was always. The 12 boys had always avoided staying in the chosen districts by leaving to other districts in the nick of time. But now on the 10th anniversary of the the annual purges it was announced that the yearly purges would no longer be conducted in just 5 districts. It would be for the whole of Korea.

It's not that they weren't prepared at all, they just didn't want to take chances. It was too late to leave the country, all transports were monitored and no one was allowed to leave just to escape the purge. If any lies were found, it meant death.

Jihoon opened the box that was filled with weapons.

Mashiho, Hyunsuk, Haruto, Junghwan, Jeongwoo, Jaehyuk and Asahi came forward to take some weapons for protection. There were a variety of options they had collected ranging from a sniper to knives. 

"Doyoung? Yoshi? Aren't you taking any?" asked Jeongwoo.

Yoshi pushed himself off the wall he was leaning against. He was very experienced with weapons. After all he was a part of a gang during his teens along with most of the others. He promised himself he wouldn't touch any of these weapons again. But then again, they had to expect the unexpected.

Doyoung looked like he was thinking hard. Hyunsuk sighed knowing what was going through the youngers head. Doyoung hated the purge. Not like the rest. He had hated it with a burning passion. The whole "tradition" seemed useless and dumb to him.

Survival of the fittest? More like survival of the best equipped. Although it was very efficient in keeping the population low to avoid over population , it was dumb. The after math was always chaos. But the rich and mighty enjoyed the chaos they saw. 

The seekers, hiders and protectors. The seekers loved the purge. They loved the adrenaline and looked forward to each purge. The hiders were the ones who were the opposite. Mostly the targets of the seekers. The protectors were the same as hiders except for the fact that they were able to fight and defend.