"I ain't mad at her, she probably right. You always do too much when you get hurt," he said.

"Alright alright, and what are you? A snitch?" I asked.

"I'll see you. Who knew there were so many bad bitches at our school," he said walking off.

"So I was right." Summer said.

"Just a little. I just hate being hurt." I said.

"Then let it heal right," she said.

Summer and I sat down for a while when she started getting annoyed. She kept squirming around and whining. Kept throwing mini tantrums.

"Summer do you want to go home?" I asked.

"Mhm," she whined.

She must be extremely tired, saying it's 2 am right now. I called an uber since I don't have my car with me.

I had left my crutches since mainly I don't need them and they weren't gonna fit in the car. Once 

I got home my mom was overreacting at the fact I didn't have my crutches.

"Why don't you have your crutches Xavier?" she asked.

"I don't need them. My ankle is taped beside they weren't finna fit in the uber." I said.

"Then you are gonna get them tomorrow don't let me see you without them again," she said.

"Yes ma'am." I sighed.

I placed Summer down and undressed her from her clothes. I changed her into a onesie and laid her in the bed. Good thing she's sleeping.

I cut the tape off and groaned in pain. My ankle was swollen and looked bruised. I grabbed some more of the bandages and tape to redo it. I looked through the mirror cabinet and grabbed some pain relief medicine. I drank most of it and put it back. Damn, I need to just push through this.

. . .Summer's pov

Xavier and I have been up for a while but he's kinda worrying me. He will randomly wince as he walks, he refuses to use his crutches. He keeps saying. "My ankle is taped" "I don't need them" 

"I'll be fine." I wish he would just use them to relieve the pain

"Xavier sit down," I said.

"Why?" he asked.

"Cause I want to talk to you," I said.

"Yes," he asked sitting on the couch.

"I know you aren't okay," I said.

"How? I'm per-

"Don't give me that bullshit," I said.

"Y-

"Yes, I cursed because I'm pissed off. You keep acting like you are okay but I know you are making your ankle worse." I said.

I handed him scissors and told him to cut off the tape.

"Xavier seriously. Your ankle is bruised and swollen." I said.

"It doesn't hurt tho," he said.

"Why because you've been downing pain relief medicine. I'm not stupid Xavier." I said.

"Alright I'm sorry Summer," he said.

"No then mean it. I want you to tape your ankle, wear a brace, and use the crutches. It's the only way that your ankle is going heal." I said.

"Alright," he said.

I knelt and taped up his ankle and wrapped the brace around it. Once I finished I went to his room and grabbed his crutches.