CHAPTER 85: Happy Ever After Does Exist

~We will all have an end to this journey called life one day, some will have a great ending and some will have it bad. But it's the journey that we take that matters in the end~

******************************

Ammar

Change, like healing, takes time. The one thing that sped up my changing to a better version of myself process is that I listened to the heart that told me it's okey to love deeply

I stopped for just one second and looked at my life, I see how perfect it has turned out to be. All the details fit in perfectly, as if something is wrong with the story.

I realized that sometimes, some of the most beautiful things worth having in your life come wrapped in a crown of thorns.

This is it for me, there's nothing else I could wish for, It's all here, and I decided to enjoy it

Aaliyah Is it. She's my everything, My measure of perfection, Her name carved into me. She is the standard by which I'll judge beauty for the rest of my life. I'll measure every touch to her breath on my skin. Every voice to her voice. Every mind to her mind.

Our bedroom has become our sanctuary, Sometimes at night we will end up on our bed just talking. Talking about our future, our plans, our goals and aspirations

And now, as we lay in bed, I keep thinking about how I kept writhing against her last night, naked and vulnerable. Even after we had both risen and fallen, peaked and plummeted, even after I was physically shrinking from inside her, I couldn't control myself when she started clutching, crying, Trying to pull me deeper, and deeper within.

As if she knew what I was thinking, She suddenly looked at me with insanely sexy eyes. Smiling, looking me in the eye, not shying away from the hold my gaze had on her. 

She placed her hand on my bare chest. Like the match to the wick, I ignite when we touch. My counterpart and life's purpose. Yes, as though I've known her my whole life.

Her lips full and inviting, she has an infectious laugh and glassy cackle in her eyes, and a 2000 volt sexual charisma that beckons me like a fluff boy on scuffed knees.

My lust for her is like the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. All day and all night my desire for her unwinds like a poisonous snake.

Whoever said that time doesn't stop for anyone, apparently had never seen Aaliyah smile.

Whoever said that you cannot hold all the happiness of this world within you, obviously had never wrapped her frame into their arms, arms that were coiled around perfection.

Whoever said that you cannot fly, evidently hadn't been in love with someone like her

She had all the attributes of a perfect woman, and in my opinion, no finer personality ever existed.

She is a summer girl and I am going to let her gaze melt my winter heart. Every scar, every failure has become an affirmation of what should be: Her. Yes, as though I've loved her my whole life.

A perfect match we are. We rhyme, and  we are satisfied with each others peculiarities, we find jewels in their loopholes.

She leaned down, far enough that the dark ends of her hair brushed feather-light against my face, caught in my lashes, I had just enough time to take in a breath, to blink, to part my lips before she took them with her own. Urgent, Gentle, So slow. Sweet and soft demolition.

Time froze, my heart ceased to beat, my eyes fluttered shut.

She tasted of cloves and coffee. And of something else. A farawat essence, familiar and yet somehow foreign, too.