~|| Chapter 1 ||~

Start from the beginning

"Yes. Where do you struggle?"the Russian said.

"Life."Philip murmured.

"Hahahah..."Russia laughed,but quickly turned serious."I'm not joking around."

"Neither was I."the student said.

Russia gave the Filipino a "WTF" face and groaned softly. He was guessing that Philip was one of THOSE people who he taught back then. They were so stubborn...and bratty.

Though Philip didn't look like those people. Usually,they have a scowl on their face and that stubborn pose with their arms crossed.

Meanwhile,Philip's shoulders were hunched and his head sunk in between. His legs stuck together and his hands turned into fists on his lap. A rather nervous pose. And the scowl. It didn't look like an angry scowl. It was more of a sad and guilty kind of scowl.

"Okay,for real. Where are you struggling,IN MATH?"Russia cleared up.

"Uhh...I don't know. It started pretty well."Philip told,scratching his nape.

"Before..."Russia urged the latter to continue.

"Before..."Philip flipped through his book."...This."

Russia leaned closer and looked over the page. A small "hmm" came out of his throat and made the Filipino look at him. He waited for the feedback.

"Yeah,I guess I can understand why you're having trouble with this."Russia leaned back on his chair.

"So what do I have to do?"Philip asked.

"Ah,there we go. You're finally interacting."Russia said with a grin.

"Mm..."Philip hummed.

"Well,if you're struggling in here...Then I suppose we'll start at that topic."Russia planned."Then we'll just build up from there."

Easier said than done. Russia didn't waste any time. He took out a notepad and a black pen. Philip only watched.

The Filipino leaned back since Russia was getting too close,flipping the pages in the book. He quickly skimmed the lesson and wrote something down.

"You ready to start?"

----------- -----------

Philip jumped on his bed and let out a loud groan. His roommates,Indo,Malay and Vietnam looked at him from their beds.

"Long day,long face?"Mal asked.

"Long day,long face."Philip nodded.

Indo snorted a bit at the tired look on his friend's face. If you're wondering what "long day,long face" is,it's them asking if the other had a rough day,therefore having a "long face".

Vietnam looked at Philip's notebook. All the pages that had notes of the lessons after the lecture Philip started struggling in were folded.

In place were pages with new notes that were more neatly written. But it was clear Philip didn't write them. Someone else did.

"Soooooooooooo,your tutor wrote this."Vietnam said.

"Yeah..."Philip muttered.

"Huh...Nice. Handwriting kinda seems familiar."Vietnam commented.

Philip only grunted in reply,much to Indo's enjoyment. The student liked to laugh at his friends during their agonizing times,and he likes to laugh during his own agonizing times.

Eventually,the four got up and ate dinner. After that,they stepped in the bathroom to brush their teeth.

The counter was long with two sinks. The mirrors infront of them were divided by a cabinet that held lotions,creams,soaps or whatever.