~bath time~ chapter 15

Asher's POV

"It's time to wake up, sweetheart." Daddy said softly and I felt a hand run through my hair. "C'mon, baby boy." His hand slid under my tummy and I was lifted up so dada was cradling me in his arms.

"Nu dada. I's was sweeping." I complained as I turned my head so it was pressed up against his warm chest. I felt his chest vibrate and looked up to see him laughing which made me frown. Why was daddy laughing at me?

"Oh, I'm sorry baby boy. Daddy's not laughing at you." He said as he bounced me lightly. "You just look so adorable when you wake up." My frown quickly turned to a large smile. I love it when daddy says stuff like that.

"Wan' mama, dada." I whined. I loved when daddy woke me up but I missed my mama.
"I know baby, it's okay. Mama's getting your bath ready." BATH! Baths were the best.
In my old pack I only got a bath every couple weeks and it was always really cold but when mummy and daddy gave me a bath last time it was really warm and mama is really good at washing my hair.

"Hey sweet boy, did you have a nice nap?" Mama asked as daddy walked us both into the bathroom.

"Good mama." I told him and held my arms out signaling I wanted to be held by him right now.

"Alright darling, I've got you." Daddy handed me over and mama set me down on his hip. He supported my weight with one hand under my bum and I felt his other hand work through my hair, removing it from its braid. "I'm gonna set you down and get your clothes off, baby." He said as he carefully laid me on the ground and started taking my socks off.

"I think the baths almost filled. Can you get the bubbles and his toy basket, hun?" Mama asked daddy while he took off my nappy. I shivered when I was completely naked, mama noticed and pulled me back into his arms. I heard some rustling behind me and turned around to see dada pull out a whole bucket of toys!

"Dada, I's have duckie p'ease?" I asked him when I saw a rubber duckie that matched my last onesie.

"Once you get in the tub, sweetheart." He replied. I started bouncing excitedly in mama's arms and he got up, carefully placing me in the tub. I splashed a little in the warm water and daddy emptied all the toys around me. There were so many! My personal favorite was the unicorn duckie but the pirate was cute too. I clapped my hands together and let out a happy squeal as I kept looking around.

"Who do you have there, honey?" I looked up a the sound of mama's voice and saw him and dada kneeling next to the tub.

"I's got a uni duckie, an' an' a piwate." I said and held up both of the duckies.
"What sound does a pirate make, baby boy?" Dada asked me. I thought about it for a second but before I could answer he let out a loud "Arghhh" sound that made me giggle wildly.

Daddy was so funny!

"Alright baby, I'm gona wash your hair now. Can you tilt your head back, love?" Mama asked after we played with my duckies for a little while. I tilted my head back and felt the water run through my hair. Mama started working his hands through my hair and it felt so good. His hands were soon accompanied by daddy's that were washing my body.

"All done, sweetheart. You ready to get out?" Daddy asked me when they were both done washing me and the water got too cold to play in.

"Yea dada." I said and launched my hands up at him. He chuckled and picked me up, wrapping me in a soft towel and placing me on his hip.

"I'm gonna blow dry his hair, babe. Can you set him on the counter please?" Mama asked and daddy set me down. Mummy came up behind my towel wrapped form and started brushing through my hair. "There's gonna be a loud noise in a minute but it'll be over soon, baby." Mama told me. I jumped when he turned the blow dryer on but quickly calmed down when I felt the warm air and mama's hands moving through my long hair. When the air went away my hair was dry mummy started braiding it into two french braids.

"Do you want a unicorn onesie, sweet boy?" Dada asked after mummy got my hair done.

"Dada, yeah! I's get horn mama!" I giggled excitedly.

I get to be a unicorn!

Daddy Picked me up and moved me to the changing table in my room. He put my nappy on and carefully put me in the onesie. He flipped the hood on my head and gave me a unicorn binkie to go with it.

"Thankies dada. Wove wots." I squealed around my paci.

"Anything for you, baby boy." Daddy said as he picked me up and brought me back over to mummy.

"Now, we were thinking a little movie night and then we'll get some pizza for dinner. Sound good, sweet boy?"

"Uni movie, dada?"

"Absolutely, sweetheart. Absolutely."

-

a/n - hey guys! Thank you all so much for reading! Don't forget to vote, follow, and comment what you think of the chapter :)