new story!!

hey guys!! i know it's been a while... and i'm super sorry for not updating my books, i've just felt uninspired for a while and i've had some really bad writers block...

however, i just finished my last exam and i'm on break for summer now so i have time to write again! i came up with a new story idea a while ago and now that i have time i want to try it out!

i'll put the description in but it's another age regression story and it's similar to my other prior books... i've just planned the plot a little more so hopefully i stick with it this time!

here's the description:

August Miller is burning the candle at both ends.

He's a freshman in high school yet he already works two jobs. He pays the bills at home and is responsible for keeping his mom and himself afloat because she's too busy with her boyfriends and drugs.

It's hard but he gets by.

August tells himself he's strong and independent but all he really wants to do is listen to his favorite music and cuddle with his stuffed monkey and best friend, Rory.

When he meets his new math teacher, Mr. Brooks, what will happen? Will August be able to accept the help from the kind man and his husband, or will he shut himself away from their tender care and continue on with the way that things are?

it's not great because i'm not good at descriptions but hopefully you get the gist :) the prologue is up now and i'll hopefully have the first chapter up in the next couple of days!

the name of the book is, 'did you get enough love, my little dove', inspired by the song Forth of July by Sufjan Stevens! you can find it up on my page now!

so yeah... give it a read if you'd like and vote for the prologue/comment what you thought of it so I know how i'm doing with writing again!

p.s. as of right now i wont be continuing my two prior books ('our abused pup' and 'little one') because i'm still feeling uninspired with them! i'll update you all if that changes <3