~perfect little family~ chapter 14

Oliver's POV

"Dada wook it's Uniqua!" I heard Asher yell from the living room. Goddess, he was adorable. I'm still in the kitchen cooking lunch, grilled cheese and tomato soup, but I can hear his excitement from here. It seems cartoons are going to be a regular here. Maybe we should get a TV for the kitchen. Then he could watch his shows while we cook. I'll have to bring that up with Kingston later. I flipped the last grilled cheese and started getting things together, grilled cheese and tomato soup on each plate except for Asher's. I'm only going to give him soup because I don't think his sensitive tummy can handle too much right now.

"Lunch is ready my lovelies." I called to the boys as I placed the remaining plates on the table. A few seconds later Kingston walked in holding a squirming Asher and I gave him a questioning look.

"Give mama hug now, dada an' tell mama all 'bout show." Asher told King and he walked Asher over, handing the boy to me who I accepted and held close to my chest. Asher quickly reached up and grabbed my shirt. I winced as he grabbed near my chest and his small fists hit against my sensitive breasts. Kingston looked over at me worriedly but I gave him a reassuring look. I had been feeling odd in that area for most of the day but I'm sure it's nothing.

"Mama, we's watch new show an' it got animaw people who sing 'nd dance. They sing 'nd dance mama." Asher exclaimed happily. "'nd Uniqua's my favwote. Know why mama?" He asked me.

"Why, baby boy?" I asked curiously.

"Cuz she's pink mama. Pink." He was so excited that he was practically bouncing in my arms. I guess there's a new stuffy we need to get now.

"That's amazing, sweet boy." I smiled down at him. "Now how about some lunch?" I asked. I didn't want his soup to get cold.

"Ya mama, thank yous." He said as I sat him down in his highchair and buckled the straps. I grabbed a bib from the drawer and gently put it around his neck. I don't want my baby to get a mess all over his clothes. I sat down at the table next to Kingston who was already there. He had already started eating so I reached for Asher's spoon and got some soup on it.

"Here comes the choo choo train, baby." I said as I made little train noises and brought the spoon closer to his lips. He ate it and giggled wildly.

"Mama 'gain p'ease." He asked nicely. I smiled fondly at him and looked over to see Kingston doing the same. The rest of lunch continued similarly, train noises from me and Kingston after he took over as conductor while I ate my food as well.

"That was great, babe. Thank you." King said as he kissed me and started bringing the plates to the sink so he could wash them. We didn't really have designated turns for who washed so it usually ended up being the person who didn't cook. I took the bib off of Asher and grabbed a baby wipe so I could clean his messy face. Even with us feeding him he still managed to get tomato soup everywhere.

"You're messy you know that, hun?" I asked him while I wiped.

"But mama, gots to save fo' later." He looks at me with an adorable frown.

"Did you like the soup?" I asked and he nodded along quickly. "Good, then I'll make more soon but we don't have to save it all on your face. I've got containers for that, love." I chuckled which made Asher giggle. Once he was clean I picked him up and walked with him to go make a bottle with his formula. Asher waited patiently as the bottle heated up, just cuddling closer to me every minute or so.

"I'm gonna take him up to the nursery and feed him. I think I'm also gonna put him down for another nap but maybe in the carrier next to the rocking chair. I'll sit with him while he sleeps too so if you'd like to join me later that'd be nice." I told Kingston. I really just wanted to be held for a while and I think he saw that.

"Of course, babe. I'll be up when I'm done with the dishes." He replied.

"Thanks, love." I said before kissing him and walking up to Asher's nursery with him in my arms. When we got there I grabbed a fluffy blanket and set Asher down on the changing table so that I could wrap him up in it.

"Mama, Awshie comfy." Asher said after he was snuggled up and back in my arms on the rocking chair.

"That's good, sweetie." I told him as I placed a kiss on his forehead. I cradled him close to my chest and brought the bottle to his lips. I was expecting him to except the rubber nipple but he turned his head away. I tried again but he did the same, this time letting out a whine and reaching his arms up to grab a fistful of my shirt causing my chest to let out a shot of pain and discomfort. That's odd.

"What's wrong, sweet boy. You usually love your bottle." I thought out loud. He just grew frustrated at that and banged his hands on my chest. I would usually reprimand him for being aggressive but I could tell he was trying to tell me something. It looks like he slipped to a rather young headspace when he got warm and cuddled up and he just couldn't get the words out.

"It's okay, baby boy. Mama just needs to know what's wrong." I said as I held him up on my chest so his head was higher on my chest and I rocked us back and forth for minute. I continued to rock until I felt something warm and wet on my shirt and looked down to see Asher mouth wrapped around my shirt covered nipple. I let out a shocked gasp as I realized that's why my chest was hurting and what Asher was trying to communicate to me. It hurt a little when Asher started sucking and biting because nothing was coming out. I moved him away and set him down in the cot connected to the rocking chair, quickly taking my shirt off and picking him back up again. I held him with one hand under his bum and the other supporting his neck, slowly inching his head forward until his mouth closed around my now bare nipple.

It was an odd feeling as he sucked but it was also one of the most magical experiences I've ever had. Asher locked my eyes with his wide ones and held the stare, I couldn't look away. It felt amazing to be providing for my baby in one of the most intimate ways a mother could. I sat there and held him while he suckled away, his eyes slowly closing but when I switched him to the other nipple he just continued what he was doing. I was broken out of my mesmerized state when I heard the door open and looked up to see Kingston looking at us with a surprised face. He slowly walked over to us and sat down next to me on the rocking chair. He carefully pulled me into his side and held me close to him. He turned my head towards him with his pointer finger and brought me into a long, loving kiss. Asher kept his sucking as I looked back down at him and Kingston placed a final kiss on my head. He rubbed my back and rocked us all in a soothing motion, resting his head on top of mine while a single tear ran down my cheek. Both of us looked at our sweet baby boy lovingly.

My lovelies were my favorite people on earth. They are the loves of my life and I can't wait to live the rest of it with them.

We really were the perfect little family.

-

a/n - hey guys! Thank you all so much for reading! Don't forget to vote, follow, and comment what you think of the chapter :)