"Call Avalon!" His thunder voice. 

All of his maid went out from ant colony. They scattered on my view, while he went to the next door. 

"Aren't you gonna ask me if I'm fine?" I snorted.

"It's obvious." He answered coldly.

Why didn't I notice that my heart is beating so loud when I'm talking with him. Everythings felt so bitter-sweet.  He laid me down on his bed.

"Nasan ka kanina?" I asked just to make the air light. 

 Shrugged the pillow to the side and he sat down on my side. "I'm down, there." He whispered enough to let me hear it. Uses the other pillow and put it under my legs. Watches him do things like that. 

After that he leaned on me. 

Inilagay niya ang takas na buhok sa likod ng tenga ko, saka niya ginamit ang daliri niya para suklayin ang ibang buhok. Komportable ako sa ginagawa niya. 

"Narinig mo 'ba yung mga sumisigaw sa baba kanina? Paano nila nalaman na nandito ako?" Sabay baling ko sa kanya, habang siya ay patuloy na ginagawa ang buhok ko. 

Napansin ko ang pagbabago ng mata niya sa sandaling minuto pero bumalik din 'yon. "I didn't hear anything, Zandra. Maybe it's from our neighbor." Pinagpatuloy niya parin ang pagsuklay. 

"Hindi, Fin. Nakita ko si Ms. Maris. Binato pa nga ako ng bato, diyan sa may bintana pababa." Sabi ko sa kanya. Naagaw ko ang atensyon niya at tumingin ng malamig sa'kin. Matalim ang mga 'to.  Handang pumatay.

"What?" His eyes were fuming. Took his phone on nightstand without taking his eyes off me. 

"Fucking Avalon! Where the fuck are you?!" He screamed on the phone. 

The door flew open, and she stepped inside breathing erratic. "I'm here!" Raising her hand and looked both of us. 

Fin eyes were too scary to stare. Gazing to Avalon using those terrible eyes, she hurriedly shifted it to me. "What are you doing!? Move!" He yelled, she flinched. 

Run towards me. Opened her kit and medicate me. Doing that I saw Finnian contacting someone, still cold. My eyes followed him, but then he immediately walked outside of the room. 

He's gone.

"Ahh." I yelped. "S-sorry." She pleaded.

Her hands were trembling, scared to hold me. "Are you okay, Avalon?" I asked her. Her eyes didn't know where to look at. Grabbed her hands and forced her to look at me. 

"Avalon-"

"Shut up, Zandra!" She shrugged my hands. I frowned. What happening with her?

"Avalon-" She cut me off again. "I told you to shut up!" She cried now. 

Nanahimik ako sa sandali, ayokong sumabay sa pagsabog niya. "Alam mo bang may gusto ako kay Fin?" Bigla niyang sambit. "H-ha?"