𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙨𝙞𝙭

"Ohh, this is gonna be so good, Carlos would wear it

"Ohh, this is gonna be so good, Carlos would wear it." Kountrey gushed as she held the fur to Seb's arm.

"Does he just walk around in Armani sweatpants?" Ashlyn asked Seb curiously.

Seb smiled, "I guess."

The girls laugher died down as Kourtney gave a odd look, "Uh, Sebby?"

Nini driped the fabric, "Is something going on with you guys?"

"As much as I love Carlos, despite him calling me crazy, I will take a baseball bat to him if you want me to." Nova turned from where she'd been upside down on the couch.

Seb sighed as he faced them, "I guess you could say he met a group of extremely photogenic guys when he was down in Mexico, and he seemed pretty happy. So, now i'm pretty sad."

Nova gushed, "My poor little Chippikins."

She stood and wrapped an arm around him tightly.

"Seb, come on." Gina frowned.

"You wanna see him happy. That's with you." Ashlyn nodded quickly.

"They're right. I'm not completely sure who belongs together and who doesn't, mainly because I seemed to mess that up every time. But I know for a fact that you and Carlos show all of us up, you two are beyond perfect." Nova encouraged from leaning onto his shoulder.

Seb shrugged, "But I guess he has to be, out of default, right?"

Kourtney gave a odd look, "What does that mean?"

"There's not a lot of other choices for a boy like Carlos here, at East." Seb gave a knowing look as he sat down onto the couch.

"No, Seb." Nini shook her head.

Ashlyn sat next to him, "Have you told him how you feel?"

"No so good at saying the feeling part out loud." Seb gave a giggle.

Nova nodded, "Felt."

"Never hurts to put yourself out there." Gina nodded her head.

"While we're on the topic." Nini looked over at Nova with a smirk across her face. "You'll have to tell us what's going on in your love life."

"Please, i'm so tired of hearing it." Gina laughed slightly. She'd simply meant she was tired of hearing EJ talk about Nova, how he was wanting her back. But to Nova, she took it as in Gina was tired of hearing about Nova and EJ since they'd been together.

The ding saved her, Nova giving a fake smile. "Cheese puffs are ready!"

"I-I-I-" Ricky began, doing the scene after they hooked him to the harness.

"Please, I love you." Ashlyn cried over his body.

Ricky gave a choking noise. Nova cringed as she whispered to Big Red. "Still need to work on that."