𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

"Nova, you look very boxy

"Nova, you look very boxy." Gina rose her eyebrows her way after Kourtney revealed their costume, Novas being a large, floral designed, wardrobe, "And you don't even have broad shoulders."

"Very square." Nova agreed, waving her arms in the arm holes, "I love it."

"We could pull her hair up, with some flower clips." Kourtney went on, pulling Novas flat hair up in the style she was aiming for, "Yes? No? Maybe so?"

"Yes." Gina confirmed.

"Hello, that is obviously beast fur!" Carlos' yelling caught the threes attention as they looked over at the picture he was showing, "Look, it obviously makes sense. Our mask just happens to go missing on the same day they post this? They snuck in here and took it."

"My baseball bat idea still stands." Nova gave a point.

"I'm with her on that one." Gina agreed.

"I hate to say it, but that did kinda look like a Beast mask to me." Ashlyn spoke up with a nod of her head.

"Classic Beast." Big Red agreed.

"Do you really think they'd steal from us?" Seb gave a look of disbelief.

Gina scoffed, "I would."

Her eyes widened when Nini looked her way, "No, I mean, I used to be that kind of person, before present day."

"Do not say a word." EJ encouraged Nova when her mouth opened.

"We have to get even, right?" Big Red looked around in questioning.

"I like where your head is." Nova confirmed toward the ginger boy.

"Miss Jenn, we have to at least say something." Carlos looked to the woman while the entire room began to agree.

"Guys, guys, guys. Enough. Do you really think North High would stoop so low as to sneak in here, break in, and steal Kourtneys work?" Miss Jenn asked in disbelief.

"Yes." Nova said honestly as they all agreed with her.

"And they just posted something new, captioned, North Highs gonna steal your heart this spring." Seb read over Carlos' shoulder, staring down at the phone.

"Are they a witch? How do you explain these coincidences?" Carlos waved his hands around in disbelief.

"That Lily girl is vibing heavily with a witch energy." Nova nodded her head in agreement, "The bad kind though."

"It's just that, a coincidence." Miss Jenn cut their conspiracies short, "Now, I want you kids to keep looking for that mask and let the rest go. As I learned when I appeared in a regional production of Anything Goes opposite a woman who once sued me for libel, you should never dance with the enemy. Understood?"

"Nova, what?" Carlos gapped as Nova walked into North High with a baseball bat, "This was not the agreement!"

"I dig it." Ricky nodded in agreement.