𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

"Okay, Gabriella

"Okay, Gabriella. I need you downstage on this mark." Carlos said quickly, taking Ninis hands and pulling her toward the mark on the floor, "Troy, stage right. Chad, stage left box. Um, other boys, find a box."

Nova gave a loud catcall whistle into the air, looking Ninis way with a grin, "Look at you, player."

"Ugh, are they on stage with me while i'm singing?" Nini spoke up, gaining Carlos' attitude.

"Yes, they will be frozen in various poses to come." he waved her off with a deep inhale, "As the balled builds, Nini, you will be wandering through a forest of boys."

"Sounds like a under budged student film that a man directed and wrote." Nova said over toward Ashlyn with a knowing look, "If her shirt comes off or she has to pretend the end of the world is over because a boy doesn't like her back, i'm suing."

"God, I hate films written by middle aged, straight white men." Kourtney agreed from behind the pair, "You can always tell-"

"From how the woman characters are written." Ashlyn and Nova cut her off, saying in one que as Kourtney agreed.

"Wait. What does that mean?" Nini asked Carlos with a laugh.

"Do you know what a forest of trees looks like?" he questioned her.

"I do." she confirmed.

"Okay, but with boys." Carlos said back. Nova pulled out a tupperware of chocolate cake, offering Kourtney and Ashlyn a fork to dig in with her while Carlos' back was turned.

"And uh... No. I'm sorry, why?" Nini voiced all their thoughts.

"Because your heart as been shattered and you can't stop thinking about how amazing Troy is." Carlos laughed, his idea clearly last minute.

"I stand corrected, even gay men of color have stupid plots." Nova whispered before standing up, "Carlos, honestly, I think any girl in this room can confirm that after a break up, the last thing a woman wants is to be around a bunch of boys. And if her heart was shattered, why would she still be thinking about how amazing Troy is? She clearly should be thinking about setting his car on fire and putting spoiled milk in his conditioner."

EJs eyes widened, "Makes since why I couldn't get that smell off of me for the whole summer."

"Let's go!" Carlos announced, nodding for Seb to start the piano.

"Uh, no. I'm sorry but at this point in the show Troy just sold me out to his teammates." Nini cut in quickly as Seb stopped the music.

"Spoiled milk." Nova spoke up again with a wink her way.

"Well, she's got a point. What Troy did was kind of unforgivable." Ashlyn added in to the pairs words, "Respectfully, Carlos, I think the last thing anyone wants in this moment is four more versions of him."