𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

"Hello, hello

"Hello, hello." Nova called out as her and EJ walked into Ashlyns house.

"Hey!" the redhead girl gushed as she hug both of them at once.

"Hey. I brought some lobster dip and a bottle of forty- year Balsamic." EJ said as the three pulled back from each other, holding the dip under his arm, "I double dipped twice on the drive over and I felt bad about that but I feel great about telling you."

Nova hummed as she rubbed his back, "He would have done it again if didn't tell him the raw, real truth as to why it's important to respect that other people will eat this."

"Cool. I'm Ashlyn and you two are.." she trailed off with a comical laugh.

"On a mission, Ash." EJ said back, taking Novas coat and hanging it up for her.

"And I am trying to communicate more. When I decided not to yell, words just fly from my mouth." Nova said honestly as she held up her small thing of noddles, "Also, brought noddles and my fortune told me that a new me is right infront of my eyes."

"Sounds fancy." Ashlyn said as her and Nova began walking toward the kitchen, "You two look like you have a few kids."

"EJ and I?" Nova asked with a snort, laying her noddles down, "We'd be the worst parents. Yet, would have the most gorgeous kids."

"You would." Ashlyn nodded her head and lead her into the living room.

"Okay, okay, you guys. Okay." Carlos called out to the group as they all sat around the table together, "There are four basic categories. The Getcha Head in the Frame Trivia Challenge, the Bop Till You Drop Dance Challenge."

"Not with Nova brutal dance moves." EJ spoke up, getting hit in the chest.

"Sync to the Status Que Lip Sync Challenge, and looking for Glee, which I thought would be a fun name for the singing challenge because when I was a kid I was obsessed with the show." Carlos finished the categories off easily, earning a few laughs.

"It still holds up." EJ concluded for him.

"Oh, good. I thought you guys were gonna judge me." Carlos admitted with a faint grin. Nova nudged her head into his shoulder to show a bit of affection, "Okay, so Knights, you won the coin toss so you guys go to pick the first challenge."

"You guys are losers." Nova said to the knights.

"We've gotta do Looking For Glee." Ricky concluded after the group took a moment to discuss.

"Okay, we're gonna look for Glee." Ashlyn nodded with a grin Carlos' way.

"Excellent." he concluded while pulling a card from the small deck, "As fast as you can, please sing the lyrics to What I've Been Looking For to the rhythms of Getcha Head In The Game. Go!"

"No, it starts.."

"It's hard to believe that I couldn't see-"

Nova couldn't hold back her laugh at the horrible preformed, leaning on EJ leg as she laughed alongside the rest of them.