𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙚𝙣

"Wait, what?" Nova had to ask, though she wasn't often times confused enough to ask someone to repeat themselves

"Wait, what?" Nova had to ask, though she wasn't often times confused enough to ask someone to repeat themselves. But after Gina stood before her, telling her what she'd done, it was a understatement that Nova needed to hear it again.

"EJ and I are going to the homecoming dance together. Far from a couple and with absolutely no romantic feelings involved." Gina said as Nova gave a odd look, "Trust me, okay? It's all part of a huge plan that will get me the lead. You're seriously my only real friend, I would never do that to you."

"Am I apart of this plan?" Nova asked with a eyebrow raise, "Are you sure there is no feelings involved? Because I know he has a way with words and you, obviously, are absolutely gorgeous."

"No feelings, at all." Gina stated knowingly with a nod of her head, "He's far from my type. All you have to do is show up and look nice."

"I should probably get a date now." Nova said with a sigh, looking around the room before she smirked.

"Oh no." Gina said, seeing the look, "What are you thinking?"

"Your own plan made me strike one up of my own." Nova grinned, crossing her arms, "I'll need a pizza, skateboard, and marker."

"Everyone move!" Nova yelled as she skated into rehearsal the next day, barely keeping balance on the skateboard, "Watch out, Ashlyn!"

"Oh my god, my life." Ashlyn spoke, holding a hand to her heart as Nova basically flew through the room. EJ looked over with a odd look, squeezing the bridge of his nose in disbelief, "What is she doing?"

"It's really a lot easier not to ask." EJ said back.

"Big Red!" Nova yelled when she jumped off the board, wincing as it collided with her ankle. The red haired boy turned around with a odd look. Nova struggled to hold the pizza box before pulling it open, the words Hoco written on it in banana peppers.

"You've got to be kidding." EJ said in disbelief.

"Aw, she's such a romantic." Carlos gushed.

"Here, hold it, I have one more thing." Nova said, pushing the pizza into Big Reds hands. Nova bent down and grabbed the skateboard, flipping it over to reveal the red words, "Where's Ricky? Ricky!"

"Nova?" Ricky asked confused, making his way through the people as he laughed at the sight, "What are you doing?"

"Hoping the two of you will be my dates to the homecoming dance." Nova said, holding up the skateboard that had Hoco written at the bottom, "It's the new one, by the way. I asked the guy at the store and he said these wheel are, and I quote, so sick dude."

"You've got to be kidding me." EJ repeated as he hit his head with his palm, "She's going with him?"

"Oh, and Big Red." Ashlyn nodded, getting a look of disbelief from her cousin.