𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙬𝙤

"Wow! An Einsteinet

"Wow! An Einsteinet." Nova said as Ryan's lines, leaning on the table in the middle of the gym, looking at the fake computer, "So why do you think she's interested in our musical?"

Seb gave a shake of his head, "I'm not sure that she is. And we needn't concern ourselves with amateurs. But there is no harm in making certain that Gabriella's welcome to school activities that are... Well, appropriate for her. After all, she loves pi.

Seb stood up and grabbed a empty flyer from the fake printer, showing it to Nova as she gave a smirk before taking his hand and walking off. The audience cheered for their performance as they got off the gym floor.

"Oh my god, I think I was sweating like a pig." Nova said honestly as she latched onto Seb, "Do I look sweaty?"

"No, you just look like you have an amazon highlight." Seb said as he cupped her face, "You were amazing."

"You were amazing." she said back and hugged him, "I can't believe my school is out there watching me."

"Just ready to give you that spot back." EJ's voice came as the pair looked over, "Seb is right. You're amazing."

Nova grinned as Seb let go and walked off, leaving the pair. Nova stood infront of EJ, "You ready to throw some baseballs?"

"I think we're gonna do it pretty good this time around." he said to her with a grin, "Don't you think?"

"Do what good this time around?" Nova asked as she gave a serious look, "The baseball scene or.."

EJ opened his mouth to speak before Miss Jenn peaked her head behind, "Nova, hurry, honey. We need to her you in your white costume in the next five minutes."

Nova left EJ quickly as she hurried off.

The baseball scene was going oddly well. Nova and EJ were on the same level the whole time, matching each other's energy. The tension was there, one type were you knew something was going on without something happened. Nova hit the baseballs well, throwing the ball perfectly as the dance moves followed closely.

EJ was just as well, playing Chads part perfectly. He matched the same cocky energy he had in the scene, running the bases as the song echoed from his lungs beautifully. That was until it was his turn to throw, and Novas to hit, "You're talking a lot. Show me what you got."

Nova held the baseball bat as EJ threw, thinking she had it in her line sight before the ball collided with her face. Nova yelped as she dropped the bat and stumbled. The extras made sure she didn't fall as she held her face. EJ looked in a panic from across the gym, Miss Jenn gasped from behind the curtain.

Nova didn't miss a beat as she let her face go, "You basketball boys really are sore losers, aren't you?"

She slide across the floor with the rest of the extras, preforming the dance moves while EJ's group did the same, worry and panic in his eyes the whole time. But Nova made it seem like it was all part of the script, like Chat actually had thrown the ball at Ryan's face in the film.