𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

"I know that something has changed, never felt this way

"I know that something has changed, never felt this way." The new sophomore sang, "This could be the start of something new! It feels so right to be here with you. Oh, and now looking in your eyes, I see in my heart, the start of something new."

Nova stood up and clapped for her loudly, whistling as well. The new girl gave her a faint grin before heading over, "Gina, Sophomore, transfer student."

"Nova, Senior, not a transfer student but really, really have to pee." Nova said honestly as Gina laughed with a faint smile, "You were crazy good out there. If you don't get the role as Gabriella, i'll loose all hope in humanity."

"Dramatic and a little mean, I love it." Gina grinned, grabbing her water bottle, "I wouldn't have taken you as a Ryan though."

"Who'd you have taken me for?" Nova asked curiously with a raise of her eyebrows.

Gina scanned her over a moment, "Sharpay."

"Well, considering Sharpay is crazy in love with Troy, i'm glad I stuck with Ryan." Nova said back with a shrug of her shoulders, "Plus, Gabriella and Sharpay didn't get along too well. Lucky for you, I like you."

"Lucky me." Gina said back, zipping her bag up and nodding toward Nini, who was heading on stage, "You seem to really scare her."

"I don't mean to." Nova said honestly with a cross of her arms, "She's a sweet girl and played the back of a cow better then anyone I know. She isn't the one I have a issue with."

Gina and Nova looked over their shoulder to find EJ sitting with a wide grin on his face, staring at Nini, "Ah, yes. The victim of a pizza, smoothie, and spaghetti to the face."

"Minor over dramatics on my end." Nova admitted with a small laugh, "But I have my reasons."

"As do we all." Gina said with one last nod of her head before Miss Jenn encouraged Nini to go whenever she was ready.

"Am I too late?" a unfamiliar voice rung, running through the multiple chairs. Novas had to snort at Ricky, "Am I too late?"

"We're all set on Troys. We're low on Chads." Miss Jenn said as he hurried up the stage steps.

"Please don't be Chad. I'd rather have a a tension filled baseball scene, that everyone was yelling kiss at over and over, with someone on time." Nova commented, just loud enough for Ricky to hear.

"I-I only studied the Troy scenes." Ricky said honestly as he looked toward Miss Jenn.

"Good boy. Would you look at that? Someone still listens to me." Nova gushed with a hand on her heart.

"Troy would have arrived on time." Carlos commented with a knowing look Rickys way.

"Okay, Nini, lets try this again." Miss Jenn said as she looked back toward Nini.