𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚

"Hey! Do you like your eyes?" the loud, anger voice echoed off the hallways

"Hey! Do you like your eyes?" the loud, anger voice echoed off the hallways. Nova stared hard at a shorter sophomore, their eyes burning into her skull, "Do you?"

"S-sure." they answered back, adjusting their backpack and reddening in the face.

"Then stop staring at me before I rip them out of your face and glue them to your ears." Nova threatened, pulling her locker open angrily with a loud groan. Ashlyn crept over to the girl, watching her throw things into the small locker harshly.

"You're, like, at a ten and need to be at a four this early in the morning." the redhead girl said with a small laugh, "Rough morning?"

"Rough morning, rough weekend, rough week, rough month, rough freakin' summer." Nova listed on, slamming her locker shut again as Ashlyn jumped, "If one more person looks at me like i'm seconds away from exploding, I will scream."

"Louder then you are now?" Seb added in, coming up by her side with a smile, "You look so pretty."

Nova took a long sigh, "Thank you, Seb. I worked hard on my eyelids."

"Golden, I think it's nice." Ashlyn agreed with a nod, "That's probably why people are staring."

"Yeah!" Seb agreed with a bright smile, "Definitely not because of the viral video of you throwing a hot pizza in your boyfriends face and calling him a liar and a potential cheater."

Ashlyn and Nova both paused and looked his way. Seb had a sudden look of guilt, "I'm sorry, Nova. I can't lie."

"It's okay, I know." Nova sighed, hugging her books to her, "I just need
to find EJ, tell him i'm sorry and that I over reacted, and then we'll be okay again."

"Nova, actually-" Ashlyn began, her face similar to Sebs guilty one. Her sentence was cut short by Seb forcefully grabbing Nova and spinning her around, away from a certain someone's at the end of the hall, "Yes, this!"

"What is happening? His locker is that way." Nova said in disbelief as both Ashlyn and Seb began speed walking, holding either side of her arms.

"Assembly first!" Seb grinned, giving Ashlyn a not so subtle wink over her shoulder.

"And this year, seniors will be allowed to wear baseball hats on Fridays." their principal spoke to the group of students. Nova looked around the gym, searching for a familiar dark head of hair.

"Yeah, go seniors!" one of the cheerleads yelled out in the silent gym, "Friday!"

"Isn't that exciting? You love hats." Ashlyn tried to change the subject with Nova quickly.

"No, she doesn't." Seb gave a odd look before realizing Ashlyn was trying to distract her, "You do!"

"So did he actually block my number or did he drop his phone in the lake? Get eaten by a fish? Where is he anyways?" A string of questions flooring Novas mouth as she searched the gym, "My mom is grilling me about us making up, if I don't come home with good news she's going to flip her lid."