Ending part 2 (alternate ending)

After the battle scene where Eunwoo is lying on the floor with blood trickling out,  Astro ran towards  Eunwoo lying on the floor shaking his body, not minding the blood getting onto their hands.

JinJin: Wake up Eunwoo, yah this isn't a joke

Sanha: Hyung, Eunwoo hyung, stop this prank, it's not funny

MJ: (yelling) someone call the doctor, the nurse, anyone please.

Dreamcatcher hurried to phone the emergency services whilst BTS and Blackpink cleaned up all the dead bodies from Courtney's men. Super Junior, Red Velvet and Aespa were chatting in a deep conversation with one another, there was only one person left standing there looking over at everyone.

Blackpink's mum: I think you have done everything you needed to

Y/N: Have i?

Y/N and Blackpink's mum looked at everyone for a brief silence before starting the conversation again.

Blackpink's mum: You remind me so much of idols you know, sacrificing everything for the ones they love.

Y/N: Kangin, Sungmin, Heechul, BTS, Yeri, Aespa

Y/N and Blackpink's Mum: Lisa, Rose, Jennie and Jisoo

Y/N: I guess that's what they want for other's happiness

Blackpink's Mum: But what do you want though?

There was another brief silence as ambulances could be heard approaching as footsteps could be heard speeding, out of the corner of Y/N's eye, she saw Courtney slowly coming up with blood and a dark aurora visible around her. It was all in slow motion as someone shouted and everyone turned to see demon Courtney hurling a dynamite at Eunwoo, all of a sudden everything freezes and only Y/N and Blackpink's mum remained unfazed. 

Y/N: I think you know

Blackpink's Mum: I know

Y/N ran towards the dynamite and jumped up and spread her wings like an angel in the air as Courtney was about to attack her, she collided her powers with Courtney's powers sacrificing herself for everyone outside the warehouse, in seconds Y/N's burnt body dropped to the floor and the emergency team crowded round the body to carry into the van along with Eunwoo's. Blackpink's mum extended her arms and closed the portal to heaven and quietly followed the rest of the members as they went to hospital.

At the hospital

Eunwoo woke up to see blinding white lights shining down on him, he tried to sit up but winced and laid back down, he looked at his chest and saw it bandaged with dressing. The television with the news on was playing in the background.

Y/N: It hurts doesn't it?

Eunwoo turned to see Y/N sitting on a chair next to his bed.

Eunwoo: Oh Y/N, you're okay, how is everyone else?

Y/N: They're fine, they are just filling out the forms for the hospital bills

Eunwoo: Oh, i guess then our mission is done then, we can live our happy normal lives now Courtney and Harry free.

News: A fire broke out at an abandoned warehouse in South Korea today, none were injured but there was one person who was killed in the accident. We are now looking for the offenders Courtney and Courtney's mother...

Eunwoo: Y/N, wasn't that the place we were fighting in? Why is Courtney and Courtney's mother still alive? Didn't we kill them?

Y/N: No, Courtney has reincarnated as a demon queen now and has disappeared, Courtney's mother too.